Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
from $1,675.00
from $1,415.00
from $1,750.00
More Info
All reviews ebc trek traditional dancing base camp experienced hikers guide hari day trek water purification fantastic days experienced team annapurna round high passes great introduction duffel bags solo traveller friendly guide a lot of fun making sure
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Completed the 19-day trek on Annapurna Circuit Trek two weeks' ago with guide and porter from Imperial Nepal. Really appreciated your meticulous planning and communication before I arrived in Nepal, and accommodated my dietary requirements throughout. The guide and porter observed safety and stayed close to me throughout the trek. They were patient and supportive as my muscles warmed up in the initial days of the trek. When we crossed Thorung La Pass at 5,400m which was no mean feat, they stayed very close on the ascent, were very encouraging and took precautions like leaving early so that we had ample time to cross the pass in calm weather conditions. Recommend Imperial Nepal for solo traveller like myself or group travellers. Kudos to the team and thanks for leaving me with wonderful memories!

Reviewed October 16, 2016

We chose Imperial treks for our EBC trek.
It was a twelve day trek from Lukla to EBC return, though we did spend a couple of extra days in Lukla for weather. So if you are considering this trek ensure you have a few extra days up your sleeve for poor flying conditions to and from Lukla.
We did find all the Staff professional, helpful, patient and very informative.
Our group found it a great experience and we would highly recommend these guys to anyone that's considering the EBC trek.
We would also like to commend Paras and Babu again for their excellent service.

Reviewed September 22, 2016

Our trek tour was over a week and we managed to see beautiful views throughout our hikes. If you're new to hiking in the Himalayas then I highly recommend going with Imperial Nepal Treks as you feel safe in their hands, especially due to the altitude its a great way to travel. Our trek was moderately hard and I believe anyone can do this trek as you followed paths the whole time. Ask your trek guide about the hot springs and order the Dhal Bhat to enjoy an authentic Nepalese meal!

Reviewed September 17, 2016

I was supposed to to EBC last year but last min mother nature threw in a quake and I could not do it. Ram was very kind to allow me reuse the advance I had paid and this year I went to do EBC. But this time bad weather prevented any flights to EBC so thanks to Ram and Mani last min we changed it to ABC. ABC was just amazing out of the world experience for me which was enhanced by my capable compatriots Mani and Sudeep, Infact I have 2 daughters one Mani's age and another Sudeep's age. So perfectly fit in as a family and they took good care of the old man that is me :-). As all old cranky codgers I took my tile to get ready, walked slowly and complained often about my gas problem, prostrate, weak knees .. endless but poor Mani took it all and kept me going. I really appreciate his patience. What I most liked about him was he was always right behind me to help me when I lost my footing but he never advised me how to hike, That is the best part so he was never a nag but a patient guide. Sudeep the kid was amazingly strong and I have promised him next time I shall not bring half of my wardrobe :-). We danced, palyed cards and exchanged philosophical musings all the 10 days. I miss Annapurna my compatriots Mani, Sudeep and ofcourse their chief Ram,

1  Thank agvardha
Reviewed September 13, 2016

I did an Everest BC Trek with Imperial Nepal in Mid August with Imperial Nepal Treks and was very happy with the level of service and guidance provided. The tour guide Dinesh and the porter Lakpa were both very professional, helpful and friendly. if you are reasonably fit, the 9 day trek is fantastic. if you prefer to have a few extra rest and acclimatization days then go for a 12-18 day trek.

1  Thank Slavco O