Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$20
Trip.com$35
Destinia.com
1,426 results
All reviews beautiful garden restaurant hot water high speed management team friendly environment great place to stay second home hotel restaurant rooms are clean top floor excellent hotel deluxe room enjoyed my stay home away from home the hustle and bustle an oasis nepal
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I and my friend stay with this hotel by highly recommended by my friend in Thailand and we are not book now but just read a reviews in this website first. After read snd compare with hotel compettitor that this hotel best vslue for us. So when we are check in thst we are get first impression same my friend told me especislly from Mr.Pramod who is owner to will taking care me and friend, anywsy, not just my group he will treat with all guest too. Good service mind.
Finally, recommend this hotel in kathmandu and thamel market its easy to walk.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
9  Thank ThipawanW1
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stayed this hotel encounter nepal for 2 night with B/B plane. The hotel is very good condition and room is very nice all the staff are friendly. Very good service. When I come kathmandu I will like to stay. Mr lama is tour manager he arrange our tour in nepal.

10  Thank deepasi
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Well, I arrived Nepal without any information and they gave me advice, helped me calling the tour company and showed me the way on the map.

The counter people spent a lot of time helping me and Mr. Lama (trip advisor) answers questions that other people do not.

I am glad I found this safe place in the middle of all my confusion

- Andres

11  Thank AndresGy
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed at hotel encounter Nepal on month June by myself blog A room number 202 which is garden facing really nice room. All staffs are so friendly with awesome smiling they are ready to help you all the time. The location of the hotel is perfect nearby thamel and very nice garden the restaurant also very neat and clean so delicious food l love to have chicken mo.mo the manager of the hotel he always assistance me all the time he is the greatest person. I will recommend this hotel encounter Nepal.

11  Thank Giasgab
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Had a bad experience...... Not Worth The Cost.... you can get a better option (hotel) at the same cost... and there is a big difference between what they say and what they do.. Hotel is good but the manager is arrogant...

Trip type: Traveled with family