“Exellence” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hotel Encounter Nepal
Ranked #23 of 194 Hotels in Kathmandu
“Exellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I and my friend stay with this hotel by highly recommended by my friend in Thailand and we are not book now but just read a reviews in this website first. After read snd compare with hotel compettitor that this hotel best vslue for us. So when we are check in thst we are get first impression same my friend told me especislly from Mr.Pramod who is owner to will taking care me and friend, anywsy, not just my group he will treat with all guest too. Good service mind.
Finally, recommend this hotel in kathmandu and thamel market its easy to walk.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
8 Thank Thipawan W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed this hotel encounter nepal for 2 night with B/B plane. The hotel is very good condition and room is very nice all the staff are friendly. Very good service. When I come kathmandu I will like to stay. Mr lama is tour manager he arrange our tour in nepal.

9 Thank deepasi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

Well, I arrived Nepal without any information and they gave me advice, helped me calling the tour company and showed me the way on the map.

The counter people spent a lot of time helping me and Mr. Lama (trip advisor) answers questions that other people do not.

I am glad I found this safe place in the middle of all my confusion

- Andres

11 Thank AndresGy
abu dhabi baniyas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed at hotel encounter Nepal on month June by myself blog A room number 202 which is garden facing really nice room. All staffs are so friendly with awesome smiling they are ready to help you all the time. The location of the hotel is perfect nearby thamel and very nice garden the restaurant also very neat and clean so delicious food l love to have chicken mo.mo the manager of the hotel he always assistance me all the time he is the greatest person. I will recommend this hotel encounter Nepal.

10 Thank Giasgab
Bhopal, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Had a bad experience...... Not Worth The Cost.... you can get a better option (hotel) at the same cost... and there is a big difference between what they say and what they do.. Hotel is good but the manager is arrogant...

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank Shivani10798
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is my first time travelling to Nepal as a group. We have no plans prebooked from the beginning. We arrived at this hotel, which was suggested by the taxi driver from Kathmandu airport. The service here is amazing. All the staff were very friendly and helping. The food here is wonderful and good. Room price is reasonable. This hotel is situated at a strategic location as it is near the shopping street and within a walking distance to a halal restaurant (very convenient to muslim). It also have the travel advisor here lead by Mr. Lama, which helps us planned our entire journey here. We have visited 3 major cities; Pokhara, Chitwon and of course Kathmandu. We've done so much fun activities such as jungle walk and elephant riding in Chitwon, water rafting while on our way to Pokhara, experienced sunrise at Sarangkot (view of the Annapurna Himalayan range) and also sight seeing at the major tourist attraction spot all around the cities. All the hotels and transports during our journey here has been arranged by Mr. Lama, which makes our 9 days trip very smooth and easy for us. It was a wonderful experience here in Nepal.

7 Thank Jimbit
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

The staffs are very friendly and if you have the chance, look for Mr. Llama. He will guide you to choose what kind of trip and activities you want to do while you are there. Strongly recommending trekking to Annapurna or Everest base camp. At the end of your trip they will provide you with a farewell dinner which is super nice. Room condition is good, surrounding area is tourist area so you can buy all your souvenirs there. The guide that I had was awesome. Spoke good English. His name is Deepak. I strongly recommend him. Enjoyed the trip with plentiful new experiences!

Room Tip: If you are traveling during the summer, get the rooms with air conditioning