Nepal Spirit Adventure - Private Day Tours
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
EBC trek with Tul

Great trip to EBC. Tul is the man. Took care of everything and went the extra mile to make the trip... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
trevorml88
via mobile
EBC trek

We used Nepal Spirit Adventure to help us with our EBC trek. We (a couple in our 30s) were looking... read more

Reviewed April 29, 2019
stdnttrvlr
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

All reviews guide milan ebc trek everest base camp informative information spoke great english any requests answered promptly highly recommend this company local company look no further renjo la an amazing experience farewell dinner day hiking la pass got sick nice guide
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

I can highly recommend Nepal Spirit Adventures as a hiking tour operator.I did a five day hiking tour in Helambu in January 2019 organized by them and I was very,very satisfied. The company owner Ram was very fast in answering all my questions before the trip and made a hike tailor-made to my needs.Very professional.My guide Tony was very experienced in explaining a lot and it was fun to experience nature with him.I‘vr seen many nice places on the earth,but nature in Helambu is really on top of it and in addition insights into life in the mountain villages was very exciting.Thanks for all those experiences,highly appreciated.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed November 28, 2018

We just finished our EBC trek with this company in October this year and had an AMAZING experience. Milan was an amazing guide!!! and Kiran was an amazing assistant guide and all of our porters were so kind and did such a great job. The most amazing thing about this trek besides the scenery for us was that this company took care of literally everything for us along the way. Having all the meals included meant that we didn't even need to think about money for 12 days so it was the most checked out ive ever been and such a great experience. Ram was so professional and so attentive to our needs. He even went ahead and booked travel for some members of our group for after our trek so they would not have to worry about it while we were gone. Also, our goodbye dinner back in Kathmandu was an amazing experience. I feel very lucky to have found this company because I feel like they had a lot to do with why we all had such an amazing experience. Also, one of our members got sick due to altitude and Milan and Kiran were so kind and professional with helping my friend and because of them she was still able to have a good time despite being sick. Once again, I can't recommend this company enough. I have already recommended them to all of my friends. If you are up in the air about which company to pick because there are so many, look no further.

Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

A 5star experience with Nepal Spirit Adventure! Ram made sure we were fully prepared before going on the trek with a 1 hour overview. They also provided us with coats and sleeping bags that worked great in all weather.

Had an incredible experience throughout. Milan was an excellent guide and made sure we had flights in and out of Lukla as that airport is complete chaos. Not sure how we would have managed otherwise. Milan spoke great English and became like a father to all of us. Our stays throughout were clean and very accommodating. Some people had issues getting rooms to stay close to basecamp but not us as Milan always had us covered.

Truly once in a lifetime experience.

Reviewed November 2, 2018

We had the best time on our three high passes trek and temple tour in Kathmandu The service from Ram was amazing, right from the beginning he made us feel like family. I can’t rave enough about how amazing our guide Tule was. He took care of everything and knew so much about the areas we were visiting. We now consider Tule and Ram as members of our extended family. Thank you both for a truly memorable experience!

Reviewed October 24, 2018

We just completed our Everest Base Camp trip with Nepal Spirits for 12 days in Sep / Oct. Ram (Owner) has been an excellent adviser/travel agent to us during our trip. He has good expert level knowledge of Nepal trekking routes especially EBC. He has an excellent staff of Guides and Porters, which is very important when you are out there with no other help. His guides, especially, Milan, our guide, and porters were very helpful during our trek. They took personal care for us. Although, English is a second language for most of them, but they communicate well.

I would highly recommend Ram and his company for EBC and other trekking tours although we just did EBC trek with Nepal Spirit Adventure