Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

A well organised EBC trek by Mega

Reviewed May 24, 2018
mascharak2018
Jamshedpur, India

All reviews great friends great company ebc trek day hike everest base camp amazing trek ganesh mountaineering airport mr situation mountains nepal team planning culture
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Was apprehensive about myself and my ability to complete the task of completing the Base camp trek. But once the decision was made I became more relaxed and focused on improving my fitness finding time within my daily schedule
I went with TSAF organised trek with Mega Adventures being the partners in Nepal.
Mega organised our stay at Thamel's Potala and subsequently at various T houses along the way up to EBC.
GANESH,Phinjo, Kame to name a few were excellent and kept us fully informed regarding our schedule and were very accommodating if any help was needed. The team functioned as a well oiled machine and at no stage did we feel left out or delayed or poorly informed about the tasks at hand and the severity of the climb ahead.

Would I use them again - yes
Will I recommend them to my family and friends - yes again
Will I go back for another trek I certainly would should another opportunity arise and will use Mega again.

Was blessed with lovely weather throughout.

One word of caution return journey involves covering distances in three days that we covered maybe in 7-8 days.
Last two days we walked 45 km and that somehow took the fun factor out.
Will like to increase return time to 4 days instead of three.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

We had a lifetime experiance doing the EBC trek with Ganesh, Pincho, Nima and Dikes. Very well planned and so nice people. Kathmandu, Lukla, Namche, Kalapathar, Mount Everest Base camp etc etc. This is the most amazing trek you make in this fantastic landscape. Once again, thank you all!

GaneshMega, Owner at Mega Adventures International Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear CG,
Namaste!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your Everest Base Camp trek in spring 2018. I am glad to know that you had a nice trip to Nepal. Thank you so much for joining with Mega Adventures International. It is a honor for us.

Reviewed May 24, 2018

I just returned from a EBC trek organised by Mega Adventures. It was a life time trip and was excellently orgnaised by Ganesh and his team. We could concentrate on only trekking as because every other thing like Acco, food, etc was fully taken care by them. Special thanks to Maniraj our guide who was our constant companion and in his soft spoken way always kept telling us the do’s and don’t’s.
I would strongly recommend Mega Advent for a safe and sound trek.
Gautam Mascharak
Tata Steel
Jamshedpur

GaneshMega, Owner at Mega Adventures International Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Dear Gautam Sir,
Namaste!

Thank you very much for your wonderful review for Everest Base Camp 2018 Spring. It is very helpful for us and I hope it will help us more and encourage us to provide best services for upcoming clients.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed May 17, 2018

We have gone with Mega Adventures twice so far. Did the Everest Base Camp trek in October 2017 and the Manaslu Circuit in April 2018. Both the treks were very well organized and professionally handled. Ganesh took a personal interest in our well being, especially when one of the trekkers needed to be evacuated. The guides and porters provided by Mega Adventures were knowledgeable, well-mannered and very professional.

All in all would gladly recommend Mega Adventures for anyone planning high altitude or any trek in Nepal.

Dear Amit sir and family,
Namaste!

Thank you for talking Everest Base Camp and Manaslu Circuit trek with Mega Adventures Internationa. We are happy to organize your trek. We will do our best in coming days. Please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
Ganesh Sharma

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Mega Adventures international was an absolutely stellar company, our guides were friendly and knowledgeable, the trek was hard, and they got us through it. Couldn't have asked for more from Ganesh, Shyam, and the rest - thanks guys!

Dear Jordan,
Namaste!

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor about Everest Base Camp trek with Mega Adventures International. It is very helpful as well as we are very happy that you enjoyed our services for Everest Base Camp!! We are more than happy to help you in future for your adventure activities in Nepal.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Our day hike Hike for Nepal was a great experience, well organized were everyone could enjoy. That was the best thing: coming together, easy to get new friends/contacts and experience the fantastic nature and culture close to the village people, a perfect combination. The best way to to make your stay in Nepal to a memorial, interesting and save adventure.

GaneshMega, Owner at Mega Adventures International Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Dear Christina,
Namaste!

Thank you very much for your nice review. It is very helpful for us. This review will give us more courage to do much better in future!

Reviewed April 16, 2018

I hired Mega Adventures to arrange a research trip to Khumbu. Everything worked perfect. Nepal showed its beautiful soul for us. Our guide was the best. We became friends and we will come back and do many treks with friends and children!

Dear Bjorn,
Namaste!!

Thank you very much for your supportive review. It is helpful for us. It helps us to be more committed in future.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Did Everest base Camp trek with Mega adventures International. Great planning with extremely knowledgeable and professional guides. Smooth and safe journey all the way through. Wonderful experience!

Dear Corey,

Thank you so much for your great review. It's a fuel for us to work better in futre.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

My first time in Nepal. Before going I was worried about so many things, but Mega Adventures made my trip easy and I had wonderful time. I'm will be back again.

Thank you very much Pang!! Your review is immensely supportive for us to do better in future. We are more than happy to help you if you need any info of Nepal. Glad that you want to be back again.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Mega Adventures planned a three week long trek for us, and it couldn't have been better! Great guides, impeccable planning and coordination... Wouldn't think twice before booking with them again.

Dear Amish,

Thank you very much for your review. Our team is glad to know that you enjoyed Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Ri trek with us.