Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful experience - very professional and well organized tour

It is difficult not to be relaxed and smiling in Nepal but with Rabi and his team, it is totally... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Jiri H
Mohare Danda Community Lodge Trek

I did a 16-day customized, cultural sight-seeing and trekking, tour of Nepal with Rabi and his team... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2019
FamiliarStranger

All reviews first week of december sustainable tourism everest trek his team hour hike walking tour perfect trip base camp airport pickup these guys look no further annapurna region mardi himal my friend an unforgettable experience local culture bad weather
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I did the poon hill trek with itournepal at the end of March and absolutely loved it! As neither of us were hugely experienced trekkers, Rabi’s advice and route planning and knowledge was extremely helpful and he tailored it to what we wanted to see- adding an extra day to go to the jinhu hotsprings. Our guide Dil went above and beyond to make our trek enjoyable, making the journey extremely fun and meant that we didn’t have to think about any of the practical stuff like rooms and meals. He is a truly extraordinary guide and would highly recommend. Of course we also could not have done our trek without our porter Basanta too- he was also extremely friendly, and him and dil were very entertaining trekking companions- couldn’t recommend this company and the people enough!

Trekking in the Annapurna region in spring was also extremely beautiful with blossoming rhododendrons everywhere- breathtaking scenery, and a good trek for those looking for something slightly easier and shorter!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

We contacted iTourNepal in early March about a customized tour in the same month that would cover key Buddhist sites in India and Nepal. Rabi responded promptly with a draft itinerary that included all the places we noted and a couple of extra sights for an 11 days tour starting in Nepal and ending at Varanasi. The plan looked great, but later we found that the e-visa to India we had did not allow for land crossing from Nepal into India. It seemed that we would have to cancel the whole trip but Rabi quickly came up with an alternative itinerary starting from India and offered to meet us there. He turned hopeless into 'no problem' within a day!

From the first day until the end of the trip, our experience with Rabi and the drivers and guides he selected was exceptional. Their flexibility in dealing with the unforeseen (e.g traffic delays requiring adjustments to the plan), the care Rabi and his team took when it came to selecting the right food, as well as Rabi's companionship and genuine interest made this trip an experience the memories of which we will cherish for a long time. Our sincere thanks and best wishes to Rabi and his team at iTourNepal!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019

My brother and I went on the Mardi Himal trek through I Tour Nepal. Rabi organised the trek and was attentive and professional by email prior to arrival. He also ensured that all transfers were smooth and that we were kept well informed throughout.

During our trip, our guide was Dil and porter was Prabin. They were both fantastic company: knowledgeable, fun, friendly, helpful, and just genuinely marvellous people. Dil has decades of experience and was very responsive to our needs throughout the trip (both from minute to minute and day to day). He was a great guide and really adapted the trip marvellously when the weather was not great. Prabin was constantly positive, interested, and interesting and he and Dil worked very well together. We could not have wished for better and hope to do further tours with them in Nepal in the future.

Mardi Himal was sublime: the walking was manageable and challenging enough (and not too much!) with exceptional views and delightful countryside. The accommodation was always excellent and Dil/Prabin very thoughtful about food orders and making sure my brother and I were well fed and watered! We diverted our trip to Jinhu hot springs due to bad weather at high camp, which were wonderful - we can recommend a dip in the cold river followed by a dip in the hot springs. Gets the circulation going!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to I Tour Nepal, to Rabi, to Dil, to Prabin for their professionalism and good nature. We had one of the best holidays we have ever experienced with you all.

All the best and hope to do it again at some point....

Tom and Alex

Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

My brother and I booked with iTour Nepal for a week long trek of up Mardi Himal. The whole experience was made to be incredible by Rabi and his team. Our guide Dil and our porter Prabin were such great guys, really friendly, helpful and a joy to be around! Rabi, Dil and Prabin organised such a memorable trip for us and we can’t thank them enough! I’m absolutely certain I’ll be booking again in the future with iTour Nepal! 100% recommend!

1  Thank alexwingfield
Reviewed February 17, 2019

When booking a tour from abroad, it's easy to wonder about the quality of what you're getting. There was no disappointment in any way. I can't imagine a better experience. I wanted to learn as much as I could about assorted cultural interests and I learned everything I could possibly absorb on topics that I could introduce. I enjoyed the dynamic conversation that set this tour group apart. Everything else you want in a tour group is covered--good English, honesty, timeliness, etc. It's also tourism with a conscious--sustainable tourism that is sincere. I traveled in February and couldn't believe what seemed like my good fortune--it felt like we had major tourist sites to ourselves, even though it was fantastic weather. Everywhere you go at this time you feel like a VIP with a lot of personalized attention. And there was nothing better than having 10 days with someone who could answer any question you had and make arrangements to accommodate special interests that arose. It was awesome.

1  Thank TripMember8