“Best holiday ever”

iTour Nepal Private Day Tours
Ranked #118 of 806 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: iTour Nepal P Ltd is a reputable tour operator established by educated and professional Himalayan tour and trekking experts. After serving in the Himalayan tourism industry for long time, we realized the importance of innovation rooted in authentic identity in the tourism sector. Also the environmental impact needed to be minimized. In the last few years, the steps we are taking in delivering eco-friendly and sustainable tourism have drawn worldwide support from our many satisfied customers. Our experts regularly go on exploration trips themselves and refine the best itineraries to accommodate clients' interests. Beside providing regular tour packages in Nepal, we also develop and promote new destinations, homestay, agri-tourism, volunteer tourism and festival tours. So tour and trek with us supports ethical tourism, gives you the deeper insight of Nepal, enhances local employment and consumption of local products with positive impact on local culture and environment.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were a bit nervous about our trip to Nepal (with three young children) and had booked our flights on a bit of a whim. Google led us to iTour and Rabindra and a quick check on trip adviser made us want to contact him.

Rabi immediately put us completely at ease. Hedesigned our whole trip for us - recommending hotels, places to visist, places to stay, even places to eat. He was very conscious that we were traveling with children. We didn't want to trek but we did want to see some of the country. The thought and effort he put into designing the trip for us meant that we had the best holiday we have ever had. We visited places that were interesting to the children as well as the adults.

The drivers and cars were great - always on time, clean and tidy.

The guides were really superb. Ram and Probin who we started the holiday with took great care to ensure everything was fine and were great at explaining what was what. Rabindra was our guide in Kathmandu and his knowledge of the city was very evident. Siva who met us from the airport was great too.

Really, these guys are great at what they do. We would highly recommend them and we'll be using them again in a couple of years when we come back for our soft adventure trip.

5  Thank Livingindoha
"airport"
"guide"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed May 4, 2014

My wife and I spent 8 days in total in Nepal. With so many places to visit and each area requiring transport/ accommodation we figured it would be best to find a tour that could provide a complete package. iTour and Mr Rabindra (and his excellent team) were fantastic, we were truly impressed by the quality of hotels,vehicles,activities per day and most important of all the staff! (tour guides spoke excellent english and had extremely good knowledge of the areas) The tour was completely comprehensive so all we had to worry about was our day to day spending and the plan was extremely well laid out as to give us the best experience.

We would both highly recommend iTour and Rabindra for anyone who is looking for an excellent tour of Nepal.

3  Thank Nabil231
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Nepal's Kathmandu Pokhara cultural tour.
As a solo traveler I spent 5 nights in Nepal, and I must say from start to finish Mr Rabindra and his team surpassed my expectation. They were always punctual and my day trips followed schedule. I found the team to be very accommodating whenever a situation presented itself or we had to change plans for whatever reason, this accommodation made my vacation hassle free.
I also had the pleasure of having Mr Rabindra as my tour guide for most of my trips,and I must say his knowledge about the history and culture of Nepal was impressive.
I am truly happy I chose iTour Nepal as my tour company. If ever given the opportunity I would choose them again. Thanks guys. Tonie

5  Thank Tonie45
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This is the second time we have used iTour Nepal. Mr Rabindra organised our entire trip. Airport transfers, hotel, flights, guides and Chitwan resort. The highlight of the trip was a day's guided bird watching in the Chitwan National Park. Our guide Shivas was knowledgeable - tiger, elephant and rhino tracks and scat - and over 60 species of birds. Mr Rabindra supports sustainable tourism and will take you to places and experiences you will never see otherwise. Authentic Tharu cultural experience in the local village, a resort on the edge of the forest with deer grazing outside our window in the morning, jackals calling as we cooked over the fire, a night sky to die for. I have no hesitation to recommend iTour Nepal.

6  Thank Robert M