Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mohare Danda Community Lodge Trek

I did a 16-day customized, cultural sight-seeing and trekking, tour of Nepal with Rabi and his team... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
FamiliarStranger
Would definitely go again

We visited Nepal during the Ramadan holidays. We liked iTour Nepal (Rabi) since he was very... read more

Reviewed July 14, 2019
aperez1128
Lipa City, Philippines
via mobile

All reviews first week of december sustainable tourism everest trek his team hour hike short trek walking tour perfect trip base camp airport pickup these guys annapurna region look no further mardi himal my friend an unforgettable experience local culture
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Nepal is chaos- Mr Rabindra and his team brought order - our transfer and flights for Mt Everest were very well organised; my 7 day Ashram experience was also exceptionally well organised and Mr. Rabindra shuttled me anywhere and everywhere I had to go- I felt safe. We recommend I tour Nepal as a professional, flexible and personal service for anyone needing anything in Nepal. Thank you - I would not go to Nepal and not use his services.

Date of experience: January 2014
4  Thank Michele K
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Itournepal.com is the agency I chose to set up parts of my trip to Nepal that I didn't feel comfortable arranging myself. I found them on the internet when I searched for Nepal tour companies and found a positive referral on tripadvisor.com.

When I began emailing them with questions I noticed one thing right away: their responses were prompt, patient, and to the point. My contact was Rabi (Rabindra Adhikari) director of the company. He organized a 10 day segment of my trip, provided me with specifics, charged what I thought was reasonable for what I would be getting, and continued to be available via email for questions and changes in the program.

When I arrived in Katmandu, we met several times in the four days leading up to the segment of my trip he would be responsible for. I found him to be intelligent, articulate, quick, and helpful. He arranged the overland taxi trip from Katmandu to Pokhara, hotels in Bandipur and Pokhara, air between Pokhara and Jomsom, hotels in Jomsom and Ranipauwa (Muktinath), and the guide for my stay in the Annapurna area.

I was scheduled to fly from Pokhara to Jomsom but the flight was cancelled due to poor landing weather. I arranged to rent a jeep along with three young men I had met and become friendly with while we waited for the decision on flight cancellation to be made. I called Rabi and asked him to cancel the flight and informed him what I would be doing. I used the phone of one of my new friends. Soon after, Rabi called him back and quizzed him to ensure that I was in good hands. He continued to monitor my progress on the jeep ride and in subsequent changes in the program due to on-going unfavorable weather conditions. Needless to say, I was very impressed! The guide he set me up with, Shusil, was engaging, competent, spoke good English, and treated me like I was his much-favored grandfather.

Rabi's part of my trip ended when I was back in Pokhara. However, when I subsequently returned to Katmandu, Rabi was available for consultation. I asked him about hotels in Nagarkot and he arranged a two day stay with a favorable price at a hotel there.

He informed me of the tourist bus to Nagarkot, saving me 90% of what I was prepared to pay for a taxi, and had a man meet me at his office and walk me to the bus.

When I was unable to complete the reservation for my flight from Katmandu to Delhi on the internet, his associate, Shiva, arranged the flight at a price better than the internet price.

His job wasn't perfect: he couldn't make the fall weather - which is supposed to be clear - be anything but cloudy, muggy, and rainy. One of his drivers, competent as a driver, did little to ensure that I was picked up from one hotel in a way that I was expecting. These are quibbles (well, the weather was a bummer but that's not on him). I was more than pleased by the performance of Rabi and his staff, will use him again when I return to Nepal, and strongly recommend him to anyone traveling there, for tours, trekking, rafting, and so on.

This is the fifth tour to India and Nepal since 2007 that I've arranged with a sight-unseen local internet travel agent. All except half of one tour were good. This one was very good.

Date of experience: October 2013
5  Thank Paul K
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We usually organise our own tours but being short of time, we opted for iTourNepal and we're glad we did. Rabi is a true professional, experienced, knowledgeable, friendly and eco-aware. He modified a standard tour to suit our preferences, organised everything at short notice and made sure that we saw everything we wanted to see - rhinos, crocodiles (close up), tropical birds, mongooses, temples and monuments. We rode elephants, walked through paddy fields and tiny villages, explored old historic towns and enjoyed good food.

Guides and drivers were all excellent with good English. Their comprehensive local knowledge ensured we saw far more than we would have on our own and it was a welcome change to have the planning done for us. Most of the time there were just the two of us in our group but when there were four it was fine also.

We saw a lot in 12 days but wished we'd allowed twice that. Nepal is a beautiful country. We give Rabi and iTourNepal our highest recommendation and will use them again if we return to Nepal

Date of experience: September 2013
7  Thank driverg
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had a window to visit Nepal this year and wanted to maximize my trip as best as possible. I had read on other forums that iTourNepal was recommended, so I got in touch with Rabi, Shiva and team who ended up organizing a great experience!

I toured the Kathmandu Valley with very knowledgeable guides and went on part of the Everest trek, also with a guide and itinerary recommended by iTour. They managed to arrange everything (internal flight/lodes/guides, etc.) despite a short lead time and on the cusp of the busy season.

The iTour team impressed me with their personal care, attention and insight on Nepal (and as I later learned on Tibet and Bhutan as well). It struck me that these guys really have a passion for what they do and have been in the business in various capacities for quite a long time. Highly recommended if your planning a trip to Nepal.

Date of experience: September 2013
7  Thank travelepically
Reviewed September 14, 2013

On a breezy spring season, a five day long round the country tour in beautiful Nepal with no hassle, what's more to expect. ITour Nepal's round the clock dedicated cooperation and professionalism made it possible. We are highly recommending tourists to choose ITour Nepal without any hesitation.

Date of experience: April 2013