This is a very nice hotel that is located technically just on the outskirts of thamel...but its literally like a 2min walk and you're in the heart of thamel district, so its a very convenient location. If you want a pick up at the hotel you just have to email them your flight info. Breakfast is included and tasty. The food here is very good and prices are very reasonable. I've stayed in both the deluxe room and standard and both were very clean and comfortable, the only diff seems to be you get a fan, tv, and better view in deluxe. There is a nice gentleman located in the lobby just across from the check in counter that can help you out with trekking plans or any other information. He helped set me up with transportation to both the start of the annapurna circuit and a flight to Lukla for the Everest trek. Overall I would def recommend this hotel and I intend on staying here again after my Everest trek before flying back home. O, also they do have wi-fi and internet access free of charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE breakfast,wifi,airportpick up,parking,locker services,,, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your International Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Guest House Hotel Kathmandu
- International Hotel Kathmandu