I am from Australia and stayed here in April 2012 with two friends, my first trip to Nepal. We stayed for about 5 nights split over two days. As said by another reviewer, the garden behind the hotel is a paradise after the trip from the airport and gives you time to recharge your batteries before heading off to Thamel which is next door. I too found the staff great and the rooms fine. Great atmosphere. I specially want to rave about how happy I was with the trekking Company - Nepal Experienced Adventure Treks- (N.E.A.T) that use this hotel as their base and who organised our three week Annapurna trek. Our guide and porters were fantastic, everything went very well and I want to go back again as soon as possible! Thanks Chandra and your team. Best holiday of my life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FREE breakfast,wifi,airportpick up,parking,locker services,,, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your International Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Guest House Hotel Kathmandu
- International Hotel Kathmandu