“Car and driver hire for Kathmandu to Pokhara” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Mountain Travels - Private Mountain Flight Day Tours

Blue Mountain Travels - Private Mountain Flight Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Home to eight out of fourteen mountains over 8000 metres, Nepal is truly a mountain-lover’s paradise. A major chunk of the Hindukush Mountains (Himalayan Range) falls in Nepal. Nepal’s northern border is lined by majestic snow-capped mountains rising high and confident overlooking the Indian sub-continent. Nature lovers, tourists and locals alike, are fascinated by the wonderful view of the mounta
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Car and driver hire for Kathmandu to Pokhara”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I sent an email in late July asking for a quote and they got back to me within an hour with a competitive price for a return car trip Kathmandu to Pokhara. They quickly accommodated our requests to pay in a different currency and stop off for two hours on the way with absolutely no fuss. Both the organiser Buddhi and the driver Prakesh were enthusiastic and fun, we really enjoyed what could otherwise have been a very dull couple of day's driving. I kept their number for the next time I visit Kathmandu and need a car, and I won't be bothering to call anyone else.

Visited July 2013
8 Thank Alex W

• Thai first
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour agency”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Blue Mountain travels arranged our Chitwan and Pokhara tours, their drivers were friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my holiday in Nepal and if I visit again I would definately use Blue Mountain tours. Nepal is truly a very special country.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank TheWorldAwaitsYou
Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good experience in Nepal, thank you Buddhi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had the opportunity to make a short trip to Nepal in late June, while travelling from Hong Kong to Mumbai. Having made the trip on short notice, I really hadn’t fully planned the visit. I met Buddhi Basnet at the airport, and he was able to help me with the Everest flight, and also with a tour of the city. He arranged for the next morning sightseeing flight to Everest, and then when the flight turned back because of low visibility, he arranged for the flight the next day. For the tour of the sites in Kathmandu, he arranged for one of his drivers Dipak to take me around the city. Dipak was a very good guide, and was extremely helpful as he took me to some shops to get replacement items as my luggage was lost going into Kathmandu. Buddhi even offered to help me later to locate my luggage at the airport, as I was only there for three days. Overall it was a good experience with Blue Mountain Travel, and when I return I will definitely contact Buddhi.

Paul, Kentucky, USA

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Paul9200
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Great Honeymoon experience..!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had planned our unusual honeymoon destination to be Nepal. The trip was made truly memorable because of the well planned itenary by Mr. Buddhi from Blue Mountain Travels. He was truly courteous and planned everything for us from our hotel pick up and drop - trip across kathmandu, chitwan & pokhra - booking of our choice of hotel in each of the destinations - even managed currency change for us. We were totally relaxed during the whole trip and any kind of issues or hassles were taken care by Mr. Buddhi. He had perfectly planned out our itenary basis our need - it was tailored to perfection for us. Anyone travelling to Nepal, I highly recommend them to plan out your stay and travel through Blue Mountain, they truly personalize your itenary and all you need to do is sit back and enjoy!!! Cheers!

Visited August 2013
BKK
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very good and impressive trip, highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We have travel with Blue Mountains for 4 days in Nepal. Mr Buddhi well managed our trip and recommend a good accomodation for us. Within our limited time in holiday, Buddhi can manage us to sightseeing many places in Nepal including Kathmandu and Pokhara. For the car trip service, it is a pretty nice and impressive experience. Our drivers (Mr Buddhi had provided 2 drivers along our trip) are very good and take care us very well (there is an old lady in our trip and our driver takes care here very well). It is pretty nice. We have ever travel and have trip in more than 30 countries but we have never get the perfect like this. We highly recommend using the service from Blue Mountains if you plan to visit Nepal.

Somsri

Visited August 2013
1 Thank SOMWI

Travelers who viewed Blue Mountain Travels - Private Mountain Flight Day Tours also viewed

Been to Blue Mountain Travels - Private Mountain Flight Day Tours? Share your experiences!