Open today: 9:45 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Top cashmere in Kathmandu

Top handcraft’s Cashmere in Kathmandu. In this shop you can find to a lot of finest quality... read more

Reviewed January 5, 2024
Paolo G
High-quality cashmere

I bought several pullovers, skarfs and a blanket and I am very happy with those high quality... read more

Reviewed November 30, 2023
DeliaF175

Recommended experiences in and around Kathmandu
from $45.00
from $120.00
from $100.00
from $45.72
More Info
All reviews cashmere scarves bought several fair price fair trade visiting kathmandu his customers sk shop gifts material ponchos pullover production nepal sellers hat mr
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

I loved this place from the first sight. Keshab and his wife are very lovely couple, who are ready to help you with everything you need!
In my first visit I bought scarf and hats,I loved the quality but I thought I need to look somewhere else to compare and you know I didn’t find place with such good quality and reasonable price! So I came back :) and bought more scarfs! To all my family and friends :)
Its summer time, so I will be able to wear scarf and hat few month later but I am sure it will be warming me up and look nice 🥰

Thank you for doing your work so great! You are professionals and really caring seller, I wish all sellers had a such good service as you have.

I am sure I will be your customer for many many years and soon will order jumpers 🥰 they are soo nice ❤️

Hope to see u soon!
Say hi to your lovely wife❤️ we had a good talk over masala tea 🥰

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Марина З
keshabp_13, Owner at S.K. Handicrafts Export, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Dear Friend Thank you so much for your Real Review(Words)what you saw and what you got from my company !
"WE PROMISE WITH YOU AND WORLD FRIENDS ,OUR COMPANY NEVER CHEAT FOR ANY CUSTOMERS"
we are looking future business not only one time .

please who like to visit in S.K.Handicrafts Export and Confusing location
Call for us
CALL NUMBER :977-4255372
Mobile Number:977-9851077930
We are providing right location for you

"WE HAVE ONLY ONE STORE IN NEPAL ,Location is
"29 jyatha street ,Thamel ,Kathmandu,Nepal

and we have FACTORY .

see you again in nepal

Reviewed May 5, 2019

At s.k. handicrafts export, they were endlessly patient and helpful as I made sure my purchases were real, pure cashmere and wool. Keshab performed burn tests to test the quality, and waited while I made phone calls to my dad, who has some knowledge of this. I love my cashmere blanket, and stunning woollen shawls - one handcrafted, one machine - more and more every time I wear them.

Date of experience: November 2018
keshabp_13, Owner at S.K. Handicrafts Export, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Dear Friend Thank you so much for your Real Words and Review what you saw and what you got from my Company
and Giving massage in The world ,S.K.Handicrafts Export is the best for Cashmere shopping .

"OUR COMPANY PROMISE WITH YOU AND WORLD FRIENDS ,OUR COMPANY NEVER CHEAT FOR ANY CUSTOMERS "
we are looking future business not only one time .

PLEASE if any body confused to find S.K Handicrafts Export
CALL FOR US
Mobile 9851077930

see you soon again in nepal
Pashmina(Cashmere)Center
29 Jyatha Street,Thamel,Kathmandu,Nepal

Reviewed April 30, 2019

I went to several shops in Thamel and Lazimpat to buy cashmere before settling on SK Handicrafts. The shop is owned by a wonderful and trustworthy gentleman, Keshab, who produces the cashmere scarves in his own factory. The quality is absolutely the best I've seen. Keshab took time to explain his products and the different qualities and blends and showed me as much as I wanted to see (which was a lot!). I bought 7 scarves from him in differing qualities and blends. The quality and variety of styles was unmatched by anything else I saw in other shops. No pressure and excellent prices. Afterward, we shared a cup of tea and chatted. It was a fun buying experience.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Gary L
keshabp_13, Owner at S.K. Handicrafts Export, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Dear Friend Gray
Thank you so much for your Real and Helpful Review for World Friends ,Who Looking Best Quality Cashmere in Nepal

'WE HAVE ONLY ONE STORE IN NEPAL ,Location JYATHA STREET ,THAMEL,KATHMANDU ,NEPAL "
CALL NUMBER :014255372
MOBILE:9851077930

'WE PROMISE WITH YOU AND WORLD FRIENDS ,OUR COMPANY NEVER CHEAT FOR ANY CUSTOMERS "
"we are looking future business not only one time"

Please visit once in our store ,you can find which is the real cashmere and which is fake cashmere clearly

see you again in Nepal
SK Handicrafts Export

Reviewed April 21, 2019

Probably the best shop to buy Cashmere in Nepal.They have the best quality of Cashmere Sweaters and Shawls.

Date of experience: March 2019
keshabp_13, Owner at S.K. Handicrafts Export, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2019

Dear Friend Thank you so much for your Real Review ,What you Saw and What you got from My Company and Giving Massage to World S.K.Handicrafts Export is Best for Real PASHMINA(CASHMERE)ITEMS

we are looking future business not only one time

see you soon again in nepal
29 JYATHA STREET,THAMEL,KATHMANDU,NEPAL

Reviewed April 11, 2019

I was very excited about Tripadvisor's good reviews. And we were rewarded. Such a friendly, amiable couple and the cashmere pieces are all little treasures. My friends are happy about the wonderful presents.
The price performance is absolutely correct. Rarely have I experienced such a beautiful relationship between a couple in Nepal.

Date of experience: April 2019
keshabp_13, Owner at S.K. Handicrafts Export, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Dear Friend i am so happy when i saw your Excellent words and Giving massage in The world S.K.Handicrafts Export is Best for Real Cashmere ,i hope you find Best Cashmere Quality from our Company and you happy with our Company

"We PROMISE WITH YOU AND WORLD FRIENDS ,OUR COMPANY NEVER CHEAT FOR ANY CUSTOMERS "
WE ARE LOOKING FUTURE BUSINESS NOT ONLY ONE TIME!

Have a great day
see you soon again in Nepal