Open today: 9:45 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Shopping in Nepal

I have three pieces from S. K. Handicrafts. I love all of them. They are beautifully made and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Travelling_family098
Hobart, Australia
exceptional quality pashminas

As I go to Nepal every year, there's one shop in Thamel that I can't fail to recommend, and that's... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
tara-en-voyage

Recommended experiences in and around Kathmandu
from $45.00
from $120.00
from $100.00
from $45.72
More Info
All reviews cashmere scarves bought several fair price fair trade visiting kathmandu his customers sk shop gifts material ponchos pullover production nepal sellers hat mr
Selected filters
Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

The previous reviews of Keshab sparked my decision to contact him. I have never been to Nepal but I wanted to buy high quality cashmere products that I will not regret. Well, I got the job done. Keshab was very reliable in explaining his products and delivering to his words. After I transferred the money, the shipment was made accurately and I have received the best scarf that I have worn. Try the 2 ply natural colours......they are amazing.
Many thanks Keshab.

2  Thank Hisham A
keshabp_13, Owner at S.K. Handicrafts Export, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Dear Friend Hisham A
Thank you so much for your real words What you saw and what you got about my quality of Cashmere and about my service ,

we never misused your words

have a great day
S.K .Handicrafts Export
29 jyatha Street ,Thamel,Kathmandu,Nepal

Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

Overthinking whether you got the real deal for pashmina and other local products? Look no further and ease your mind, you've come to the right place. This is a family run business that gives you the real deal and no false claims.

I went last October and mentioned my budget limit, they give you options with a full explanation why the prices are different so you can make an informed decision.

You get your money's worth.

Date of experience: October 2018

Dear Friend Nallios
Thank you so much for your such a real words what you saw and what you got from my company

"WE PROMISE WITH YOU AND WORLD FRIENDS ,OUR COMPANY NEVER CHEAT FOR ANY CUSTOMERS "
"WE ARE LOOKING FUTURE BUSINESS NOT ONLY ONE TIME "

"WE NEVER MISUSE YOUR WORDS"

S.K .Handicrafts Export

Reviewed December 13, 2018

In a rather small shop you will find a wide range of first quality cashmere items. Friendly service, safe quality purchases but rather high prices. Certainly cheaper than Europe prices but not as cheap as somebody would expect for a country that produces cashmere and has the Nepal's average income. If you have just a few hours for shopping in Kathmandu this is the place you must go.

Date of experience: December 2018
keshabp_13, Owner at S.K. Handicrafts Export, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2018

Dear Friend Thank you so much for your real words what you saw and what you got from my Company
Giving Massage in the world SK is best for Real Cashmere items ,

Dear Friend yes you are right my product bit Expensive then others Company Because we are providing Best Quality Cashmere items ,Not Fake Quality Even not Nylon ,Plastic Mix ,You Can Get Mix quality bit cheaper ,if you need real 100%Pure Cashmere is Expensive

But here in Market 90%Shops Selling Nylon ,Plastic mix Even Chines and Indian product written 100%Pure Cashmere There is nothing Cashmere ,They Charging hi Price
But our company never cheat for any customers ,we are providing real cashmere so that my Company have bit Expensive then others

Thank you so much for your Real Review
have a great day

Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful products, very good quality and superb colors. I was amased of their client relationship, their kind respons to our requests. We paid in advance and until we received the products we were permanently kept informed about our delivery. All was in line with what we agreed and the products exceeded our expectations.

1  Thank LupuC8
keshabp_13, Owner at S.K. Handicrafts Export, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2018

Dear Friend Thank you so much for your such a real words ,What you saw and what you got from my Company
Giving massage in the world ,SK Handicraft Exports is best for Real Cashmere .

"WE PROMISE WITH YOU AND WORLD FRIENDS ,OUR COMPANY NEVER CHEAT FOR ANY CUSTOMER "WE ARE LOOKING FUTURE BUSINESS NOT ONLY ONE TIME "

"WE LIKE TO DO BEST KARMA IN OUR LIFE"

Please who like to visit in S.K.Handicraft Exports and difficult to find please call us any time we are providing right location
CALL 014255372
MOBILE:9851077930

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

I am impressed by the professional approach and the premium quality of cashmere products. Go for it! Dana

Date of experience: December 2018

Dear Friend Thank You so much for your such a real Review What you saw and What you got from My Company
and giving massage in the world S.K.Handicraft Exports is Best for Real Cashmere .

"WE PROMISE WITH YOU AND WORLD OUR COMPANY NEVER CHEAT FOR ANY CUSTOMERS "WE ARE LOOKING FUTURE BUSINESS NOT ONLY ONE TIME"

ALSO "WE PROMISE WITH YOU ,WE NEVER MISUSED YOUR WORDS"

Please who like to visit in S.K.Handicraft Exports ,if you have any confused to find SK
CALL FOR US We are providing you right location