Open today: 9:45 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Top cashmere in Kathmandu

Top handcraft’s Cashmere in Kathmandu. In this shop you can find to a lot of finest quality... read more

Reviewed January 5, 2024
Paolo G
High-quality cashmere

I bought several pullovers, skarfs and a blanket and I am very happy with those high quality... read more

Reviewed November 30, 2023
DeliaF175

Recommended experiences in and around Kathmandu
from $45.00
from $120.00
from $100.00
from $45.72
More Info
All reviews cashmere scarves bought several fair price fair trade visiting kathmandu his customers sk shop gifts material ponchos pullover production nepal sellers hat mr
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been extremely delighted to buy kashmere in this little shop in kathmandu. Surely the best quality you can get with the most reliable and friendly seller possible. Thank you!!

Date of experience: August 2018
Keshab P, Owner at S.K. Handicrafts Export, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Friend Thank you so much for your Real Words ,What you saw and what you got from my company ,
"WE NEVER MISUSED YOUR WORDS"

"OUR COMPANY PROMISE WITH YOU AND WORLD FRIENDS ,WE NEVER CHEAT FOR ANY CUSTOMERS"
"WE ARE LOOKING FUTURE BUSINESS ,NOT ONLY ONE TIME"
"WE ARE ALWAYS THINKING CUSTOMERS OUR GOD"

Please who like to visit in SK Handicraft Exports ,if you have any Confused to find please call us ,we are taking Immediately Quick Response,We are providing right Information and Right Location

HAVE A GREAT DAY
See you soon again in Nepal
God Bless you and Family
29 Jyatha Street ,Thamel,Kathmandu,Nepal

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the most honest and reliable shop to buy cashmere, I’m not an expert at all however Keshab the friendly owner of the busniness was able to explain to me the difference between the real 100% cashmere and the other blended ones found on the market, (not all 100% cashmere tags are pure cashmere).

It will be a bit pricey to get the pure cashmere but at least you’ll buy it with a peace of mind, strongly recommend this shop if you cannot differentiate quality by yourself.

Date of experience: July 2018

Dear Friend Thank you so much for your Such a Real Review what you saw and what you got from my Company "
"WE NEVER MISUSED YOUR REVIEW"

"WE PROMISE WITH YOU AND WORLD FRIENDS OUR COMPANY NEVER CHEAT FOR ANY CUSTOMERS "
"WE ARE LOOKING FUTURE BUSINESS NOT ONLY ONE TIME"

PLEASE WORLD FRIENDS VISIT ONCE IN SK Handicraft Exports ,You Can Found Somethings Different From Others Store ,We are Selling Best Quality Cashmere in Nepal

Please if you have any confused to find SK Handicraft Exports

Pashmina(Cashmere)Center
29 Jyatha Street,Thamel
Kathmandu,Nepal

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to write a quick review (which I usually never do) about this superior store in Kathmandu which sells - without a doubt - the best quality cashmere products in Nepal!
Besides having the highest possible quality, they are also incredibly nice, kind, professional and honest people.
They are taking the time to show you everything and give you interesting background information about the production and everything they do.
For years now I am a huge fan and buyer of cashmere/pashmina products (like scarfs, shawls, sweaters...) and so I can tell if the quality is good or not and if it is “real and genuine” cashmere/pashmina. And this store sells the real thing!
Besides being very high quality, they have a huge variety of products and in different sizes and a million colors.
After buying a huge number of items and after returning to my hotel room, I actually had to go back immediately and buy even more - true story.
I can’t wait to go back to Kathmandu and to SK Handicraft!!!
Big big thank you to Keshab and his wife for taking such good care of me and for being such lovely people.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank fjb55
Keshab P, Owner at S.K. Handicrafts Export, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Florian Thank you for your such a Real Words ,What You Saw and What you got from my Company ,Giving massage in The World ,
SK Handicraft Exports is best for good quality Pashmina(Cashmere)items ,

"WE PROMISE WITH YOU AND WORLD FRIENDS ,OUR COMPANY NEVER CHEAT FOR ANY CUSTOMERS "WE ARE LOOKING FUTURE BUSINESS NOT ONLY ONE TIME !!!!!

ALSO "PROMISE WITH YOU ,WE NEVER MISUSE YOURS WORDS(REVIEW) ,"

Please who like to visit in SK Handicraft Exports ,if you have any problems to find SK
CALL US 014255372
MOBILE :9851077930 We are providing you right location

have a great day
God Bless you and family
29 JYATHA STREET,THAMEL,KATHMANDU,NEPAL

Reviewed June 25, 2018

I have been buying Pashmina and Cashmere scarfs from this shop since 2009. Keshab and his wife are very helpful and patient in answering my inquiry about the products. I feel very warm when I come to the shop. What makes me come back again and again is that the scarfs are of the highest quality in town. For me, it is the best value for money to shop here :-)

Date of experience: June 2018
Keshab P, Owner at S.K. Handicrafts Export, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear Derek ,Thank you so much for your such a Real Words ,What you saw and what you got from my company
and Giving massage in the worlds SK Handicraft Exports for Best Quality Cashmere items in Kathmandu,Nepal

"WE PROMISE WITH YOU AND WORLDS FRIENDS OUR COMPANY NEVER CHEAT FOR ANY CUSTOMERS "WE ARE LOOKING FUTURE BUSINESS NOT ONLY ONE TIME ,

Also Promise with you "WE NEVER MISUSED YOUR WORDS AND REVIEW"

Please if you have any confused to find SK Handicraft Exports ,

Yours
Pashmina(Cashmere)Center
29 Jyatha Strret ,Thamel,Kathmandu,Nepal

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Great experience here purchasing genuine cashmere scarfs - good pricing -

The owner speaks English very well and is a gentleman.

Date of experience: January 2018
Keshab P, Owner at S.K. Handicrafts Export, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Dear Friend Thank you so much for yours Real Review ,What you saw and what you got from my company,and giving massage in the worlds ,SK Handicraft Exports is Best for Cashmere product ."THANK YOU"

"WE PROMISE WITH YOU AND WORLDS FRIENDS ,OUR COMPANY NEVER CHEAT FOR ANY CUSTOMERS"WE ARE LOOKING FUTURE BUSINESS NOT ONLY ONE TIME "

ALSO PROMISE WITH YOU ,WE ARE NEVER MISUSED YOURS EXCELLENT REVIEW AND YOURS WORDS .

Please who coming in nepal and looking SK Handicraft Exports and any Confused to find SK Handicraft Please
Call 014255372
mobile 9851077930 we are providing you right information

have a good day
see you again in nepal
God bless you and family
29 JYATHA STREET ,THAMEL,KATHMANDU,NEPAL