“Amazing experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trekking Planner - Private One Day Activities

Trekking Planner - Private One Day Activities
More attraction details
Owner description: We are experienced family company of qualified and very experienced guides. We are proud of the fact that between us, we speak a variety of languages, so, wherever you are from, we can provide a service. But in particular, we are proud of being Nepalese. Nepal is one of the most beautiful countries in the world for an adventure holiday, a family holiday, or a honeymoon holiday. It has some of the best trekking places in the world. Additionally, the Nepalese people are renowned for their hospitality. We want to show you our country and help you enjoy it, at your own pace. We can help you decide what kind of trek would suit you best. And then, once on the trek, we can help you get the most out of it, whether your interest is in culture, geology, or animal and plant life. One of us will be your guide throughout the trek. Previous clients have all said how much they appreciated our support, companionship and guidance. Whether you are a first time trekker in need of a friendly guide, or an experienced traveler looking to venture further into unknown parts of Nepal, rest assured we can provide for you.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

The trip to Ghorepani poonhill was an amazing experience. Such a beautiful place, and unforgetable moments. Everything went perfect. Thank you guys for making it possible!!! All the best! Juliana from Sao Paulo, Brazil

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Juliana P
Trekking P, Director at Trekking Planner - Private One Day Activities, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Namaste Juliana,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am very much happy to receive your review. Really, the trekking was great with you. I always remember my birthday celebration with you. We are always happy to provide best service for our client. I am so glad to know you call me as baby. Hope we meet soon in the near future too.
Suman Regmi

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nepal. The hometown of my mind”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

great members and great experience.
Our trekking was for 10 days.. The most beautiful and awesome nature and fighting in my mind..
I will go with my family again when my son become 5 years old....

Visited November 2012
1 Thank suchoi
Trekking P, Executive Team Leader at Trekking Planner - Private One Day Activities, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Namaste
Thank you very much for your wonderful review to us on this TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you really enjoy the trekking. Special thanks for highly recommendation and commenting about my arrangement of everything that is required to you. It encourages us to work with more effort and to provide you a joyful holiday to Nepal. We are always there to provide you a best service in near future too. And welcome to Nepal after your son become five years old. I will be looking for it.
Emsworth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“the best trekking i've ever done”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

if you are thinking about going trekking in Nepal then i would go nowhere else, this company is perfect. they look after you so well and the guides are some of the nicest and friendliest people i have encountered on a tour like this.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank sammorris1993
Dear Sam,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review to us on this TripAdvisor page. We are delighted to know that you really enjoy the trekking. Special thanks for highly recommendation and commenting about my arrangement of everything that is required to you. It encourages us to work with more effort and to provide you a joyful holiday to Nepal. We are always there to provide you a best service in near future too.
Merrimack, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Treckking in Nepal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I highly recommend using the services Dipak Lamichhane. I am one of 8 in a mountaineering club. He picked me up as promised at the Katmandu airport and brought me to the hotel. The next day he guided us through the city to obtain the permits required to trek to Everest Base camp and tickets to fly to Lukla. Everything went flawlessly. I felt at ease in Nepal because Dipak was always there to answer any question. He was there to guide you out to eat or find a place shop. After the trek we had a few days and he arranged several exciting tours around Katmandu. I will use him again on my next trip to Nepal.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank William D
Trekking P, Executive Team Manager at Trekking Planner - Private One Day Activities, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Namaste William,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review to us on this TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you really enjoy the trekking to Everest Base Camp and the tours in Kathmandu. Special thanks for highly recommendation and commenting about my arrangement of everything that is required to you. It encourages us to work with more effort and to provide you a joyful holiday to Nepal. We are always there to provide you a best service and welcome to Nepal in near future too.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“The best Trekking Planner in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Dipak Lamichhane is the best Team Leader and I highly recommend his services! His ability to plan and provide all the necessary arrangements for our trek to Everest Base Camp was outstanding! Our mountaineering team of 8 people required an experienced Trekking Planner like Dipak to handle all the extensive detail and guidance on : equipment, transportation, local connections, accommodations, itinerary planning, etc. I plan to visit Bhutan and Tibet in the near future and I will definitely be using Dipak as my Trekking Planner again!!
Sincerely, Rhonda Stacy-Coyle

Visited March 2013
Trekking P, Executive Team Manager at Trekking Planner - Private One Day Activities, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Namaste Rhonda,
There is no word how grateful I am to see your wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that you really enjoy the trekking to Everest Base Camp and special thank to you for highly recommendation and commenting about ability of arrangement. It encourages us to work with more effort and to provide you a joyful holiday to Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. I will be always there to provide you a best service in near future too. You are heartily welcome to visit Tibet and Bhutan in near future.