“Very Professional!”

Corsa Nepal Adventure -Day Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Nepal Based Trekking and Tour company located in Thamel, Kathmandu
“Very Professional!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We trekked to Everest Base Camp with Mr. Ram and had a lovely time! The service started with Mr. Nakul on the first day we arrived in Kathmandu when he personally met us at the airport and later helped us find all of our gear for the trek! Corsa Adventures is a great company! We unfortunately had to get helicoptered out on our trek but both Mr. Ram and Mr. Nakul were beyond helpful and supportive. They handled all of the insurance and the helicopter company as well as made personal visits during our stay at the hospital. Even after the hospital Mr. Nakul came by the hotel to visit. Overall Corsa Adventures is a fantastic group of people who are not only lovely but 100% experienced with all sorts of tough situations.

1 Thank josh e

Krakow, Poland
“Gokyo Trek”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

In April 2014 I went for a trek in the Everest region. Corsa Adventure was recommended by a friend. It was a great choice. Mr Nakul, the owner took good care of us. He was very helpful and understanding. He contacted us many times during the trek to make sure that everything was going as planned. Our guide Mr Ram was outstanding. He organized everything during the trek in the Khumbu Valley. He also made sure that the pace was suitable for us.
If you are looking for a great trek experience then Corsa Nepal Adventure is the best choice.

Visited April 2014
Wageningen, Gelderland, Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent expercience!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

In 2013 I went for a month to Nepal. I did some research for a trekking at several companies. In the end I booked a trip to the Langtang trek at Cora Nepal Adventures. The friendly owner of this place, Nakul, arranged a twoo week medium trek and it was worth every dollar! He was understanding and always willing to help us. I really can recommend his company if you want a beautfiful trekking for the right price. I will come back again, 100 procent sure.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ruuth V
New York City, New York
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have known the owner of Corsa Adventure, Nakul Devkota, for a number of years, and have had a great experience hiking in Nepal with his organization. I have hiked in Nepal multiple times, and my interaction with the staff of Corsa has been among the best. Nakul is very caring and considerate and will go out of his way to make the trip comfortable. I have very exacting requirements on my travels and Nakul was more than ready to work with me on this. He was ever smiling and ready to accommodate even when I changed plans at the last moment, and changed my tour route! I would recommend this organization wholeheartedly.

Visited October 2013
Virum, Denmark
“Everest Base Camp Trek”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I traveled to Mt. Everest Base Camp with Corsa Nepal Adventures. The owner of Corsa Nepal Mr. Nakul Devkota picked me up at the airport and was very friendly and helpful. The Trek was well organised and I was picked up by my guide Mr. Ramji Nepali and his son who was to be my porter in Lukla the following day. We had a very scenic Trek and the Kumbu region is fascinating and pretty unique. Mr. Ramji Nepali was a very experienced guide and I can recommend him wholeheartedly. He helped negotiate prices whenever I went shopping and was always at my disposal. The only downside of the trek was the fact that the rooms in the teahouses were pretty cold (no heating) - but I guess this is the standard in this region. Upon returning to Kathmandu Mr. Nakul Devkota was again very helpful with advice on visiting the city and at the end he drove me back to the international airport - that was very nice of him.

Visited October 2013