“Good Experience ”

Corsa Nepal Adventure -Day Tour
Ranked #111 of 583 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nepal Based Trekking and Tour company located in Thamel, Kathmandu
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

1st time in Nepal, impress with the beauty of mother nature in Nepal, fall in love with the views of the mountain n love the cool weather at the mountain site. Good experience for my 1st paragliding experience in beautiful place at Pokhara, still miss Nepal until now. I would like to thanks Nakul for being friendly n helpful in spite of his busy schedule, he still try to accompany us for the trip n make it a memorable one. Thanks again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Corsa Nepal Adventure was outstading with us! Nothing was left aside, all details were taken care and me and my friend didn't have to worry about anything.
We spent a month travelling around Nepal and they arrange everything: trekking, a stay in kathmandu, in Pokhara and a visit to Chituan. It was an amazing trip due to them!
Thanks for all!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was beautiful spring when i visited Nepal.
Since i have heard of all the beauties of Bhutan, i decided to visit there from Nepal.
I asked my guest manager for Bhutan trip due to issuing its visa.
Finally i could have done my fruitful trip safely and I am very satisfied with it thanks to Nakul's caring. It has been almost 2 years after my tirp in Nepal and Bhutan, it still remains as the best one in my mind. Hope other people can have same experience as me :)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Corsa Nepal Adventure and Nakul were excellent in providing the needs for my trip to Nepal and a 4-5 day trek around the Langtang circuit. I stayed at some mountain top hostels and some local temple cities. It was a great experience. We ate some delicious momo's and local dishes. I would recommend Nakul and his team any day as he is very local and is very accommodating. We were able to attend some local events and had press access through a combination of our efforts. These memories will last a life time. Thanks Nakul!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

In April I decided to do a trekking in Nepal. When I arrived in Kathmandu I didn't know how to organise the trip. Luckily I met Nakul from Corsa Nepal Adventure and he helped me with everything. He could answer all my questions and gave me great advice for the trekking. He recommended me to do the Langtang trekking. Before I left he made sure I had all the supplies I needed for the trip and he arranged a nice, good English speaking guide for me. All this for a good and very reasonable price. The trekking was amazing, it was tough sometimes but very very beautiful. There were different landscapes every day and the people I met on the way were so nice. After this 10 day trekking I felt like a different person. If I have the change I will do another trekking in Nepal soon and of course I will go to Corsa Nepal Adventure to ask them for help.