“Best trekking company in Nepal”

Himal Mandap Treks & Expedition - Private Day Tours
Ranked #272 of 528 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Himal Mandap Treks & Expedition Private Day Tours is one of the most popular day tours. Operates Kathmandu,Pokhara,Chitwan multi day tours. Organize Both religious and cultural tours. This phenomenal tour takes you to experience high altitude walking, mesmerizing backdrop of snow capped Himalayas views, bio diversity, Buddhism and Hinduism traditions more suitable for adventure seekers and nature lovers.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Kath
“Best trekking company in Nepal”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Himal mandap trekking is the best nepal trekking and travel operators in Nepal . Please , book your Nepal travel package with Himal Mandap ..

Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Taichung, Taiwan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic trip”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is my first time to Nepal, but I will never forget the beautiful sunrise of Pokhara!. I booked 5 days for trekking, they planned the trip very well. I can see beautiful views but I don't have to tired as a dog. The hotels and the meals in the mountains they chose also very good. It was a comfortable trip. I think I will go back to Nepal for trekking snow mountains.

Visited December 2013
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“well arranged”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

we had ten days hoilday in nepal. My family and I enjoy the time here. Hinmal Mandap Trek and Expedition provided good services and also attracted prices. They had tailor made the trekking plan for us. what is more, the tour guide speak english very well, he also took good care for us. highly recommended

Visited October 2013
“Execllent stay in Nepal”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have a great hoilday trip in Nepal. Himal Mandap Treks & Expedition arranged a fantastic trip for me. Not only a great trekking plan, but also introduce an excellent guide. I have 4 days trekking in Pokara.The mountains are awesome.I have a joyful hoilday in Nepal, thanks Himal Mandap Treks & Expedition. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Visited August 2013
Parañaque, Rizal, Philippines
“Himal Mandap Treks & Expedition Rocks!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Nice and warm Owner, very accommodating and cool. I had a nice time ni Nepal taking a opportunity to know Drhubas friends going out for a night out, cool beers and food. We use to have the same line of music as well thats why i can say he Rocks!

Visited December 2012
dhrubalamsal, Owner at Himal Mandap Treks & Expedition - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you very much Ed, we share the same platform . We try to accompany our clients as their interest as much as possible. After all you are part of the family Ed.
See you soon !!