“Everest Base Camp Trek” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Apex Himalaya Trek and Tour – Private Day Tours

Apex Himalaya Trek and Tour – Private Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: This Trekking Package is our special trekking and tour program. We are very glad to launch this package for the people who are looking for real adventure.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Everest Base Camp Trek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

We came all the way from the US to trek to Everest Base Camp with no idea which company we would choose to trek with. Upon arrival we visited several different trekking companies to see what they had to offer and how they varied. Apex Himalaya Treks were leaps and bounds ahead of the competition in terms of like-ability, customer service, and professionalism. We dealt with the two brothers Bikram and Bimal, that run the company, and really loved our trip with them. The first day we met them we mentioned that we had no plans and Bikram voluntarily took us on a full day bike ride, free of charge, to one of their parks which was a blast. They made it super easy for us to trek and were a joy to spend time with. I would highly recommend these guys for anyone looking to go to EBC with someone who feels more like a friend than a guide.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Joel T

Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome Everest Base Camp trek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Myself and two other friends had the privilege of trekking to Everest Base Camp with Bimal as our guide. I can't say enough good things about Apex as a company and how greatly they helped us. Bikram and Bimal were both tremendously helpful with organizing our flights and permits and all the other logistics ahead of time. One member of the team got sick and had to spend the night in the hospital the night before we were supposed to fly to Lukla. Bimal and Bikram met us late at night to rework our plans and make it work. Luckily my friend was released the next day and was feeling better, and we were only put back one day. It ended up being a nonissue, since we were in pretty good shape and could push a steady pace. Got from Lukla to EBC in 5 days and back down in 2. Along the way Bimal made everything so simple that would have been very difficult without a guide. He worked all of our lodging and meals personally so that we could just relax when we got into each town and let him deal with the logistics. I got some altitude sickness for the 2-3 days up at altitude, and Bimal did everything he could to make sure I was feeling well and physically able to hike, or do whatever the day called for. He got me some medicine and good soup and tea to help, and was very attentive. He is a really nice guy in addition to being a great guide. When I was feeling pretty weak, he carried my huge pack in addition to his own so that I could get some rest on my legs. That alone was worth more than gold. He offered to keep carrying it when I was better, but it was my incredibly heavy pack and I wanted to give myself the full experience… I walked at a snails pace up the hills with it, but he stayed at my side just in case, even though he could have hopped up the hills in one leap. Bikram was very helpful with organizing everything behind the scenes, as well. Both of them often said, "we are a team!" which was great to hear. It definitely felt like a team effort and it was a lot of fun. We were very lucky to find these guys, and I will definitely be using Apex again if I travel to Nepal!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Derek D
Taipei
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Can't think of a better way to start a trip to Nepal then by walking through Apex Himalaya's doorway.
First, you will find wonderful welcoming smiles. Then, you will meet wise and clever brothers who give great and thoughtful advice. They both are experienced guides, with great knowledge. Very professional attitude, organized and trustworthy.
I strongly recommend their agency for trekking, but also for some exceptionnal adventures that you won't find in any travel books!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Mapetitejulie
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“a good spot in Kathmandu, highly recommended !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Bikram, the agency`s owner arranger my Annapurna trek and sent me with his brother, an experimented and interesting guide.. it did not took us long time to become friends. My trek was amazing. I recommend Apex Himalayas for every traveler looking for unforgettable memories and authentic experiences. In my opinion, this is the best value for money in hole Kathmandu when it comes to trek agencies.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Nabil0420
Bikram97, Owner at Apex Himalaya Trek and Tour – Private Day Tours, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thanks a lot sir for giving us very nice reference for our company. We will always here ready for organize trip to Nepal.

with regards
Apex Himalaya Treks Adventure Team (Bikarm and Bimal)
Paris, France
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The perfect start to trekking in Nepal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Highly recommended!!! So happy to have found Bikram and Bimal at Apex. Wonderful people, best guides, very knowledgeable. Great experience for my very first trek. I never had a problem, they always made sure that I was ok, left with lots of great memories thanks to them. Do not hesitate! They are such amazing people!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Chelsea L
Bikram97, Manager at Apex Himalaya Trek and Tour – Private Day Tours, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Chelsea,
Thanks a lot for your wonderful words for us. Your positive feedback will surely encourage and motivate us to work better day by day. We are very glad to be your friend in Nepal.

With Regards:
Apex Himalaya Treks and Expedition Family and (Bikram and Bimal)