Life Dream Adventure Pvt. Ltd. Private Day Tours

Omer, Israel
Hari- Life Dream Adventure in Nepal

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
shzls

All reviews run smoothly trekking experience upper mustang everest base camp day trek great company sabin hari mr lo nepal porter treks itinerary guide itineraries director
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have organized a group of 11 friends, to do the Annapurna Circuit trek. I have known Hari Bhata from a previous trek, 5 years ago, so I asked him to organize the present one. All the details, guide, porters, guesthouses and itinerary were performed in the best efficient way and therefore the trek was a great success. I heartedly recommend this company for organizing treks in Nepal.

Hari B, Owner at Life Dream Adventure Pvt. Ltd. Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your excellent review

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We did the Annapurna circle track during september 2018. All the arrengments in nepal were done with the help of Hari, which arranged all the permits, domestic flights and transportation. All was perfectly arranged. I can highly recommend!

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I am from Malaysia. This is my first time solo trekking. Despite bad weather during the climb, first time encountering in high altitude trekking, by having an experienced guide, i started from Lukla 8 Sep and successfully reached EBC on 15 Sep 2018 and descend to Lukla reaching on 18 Sep. The journey was awesome, spectacular with lots of memorable moments captured.

I will certainly be back with more Himalayas trekking experience.

Hari B, Owner at Life Dream Adventure Pvt. Ltd. Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you very much for your excellent review.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

We travelled to Nepal with our 13, 10 and 5 year old! We were met at the airport by life dream adventures team Prashant Neupane (our guide) and Subaru Shrestua (our driver) and from then on were totally taken care of! I felt safe and in totally amazingly good hands!
Prashaut's knowledge of all the temples and various religions is incredible! He is a kind, gentle and very patient man! (Remember my 5 year old!)
We were taken from Kathmandu to Pokhara by our fantastic driver Subarua. Who negotiated the insane roads safely and confidently, where we were met by our trekking guide Sabin Dhakal.
We took a 3 day trek, and were expertly guided through the beautiful massive hills and villages! During our first day we encountered monsoon rains, and relied heavily on Sabins expertise to navigate us through flashfloods, land slides and leeches. This guy is amazing!
After our trek we were met by our driver who guided us to Chitwan (elephants and crocodiles) then on to Nagacot to see Everest, where we were met again by Prashaut.
Who took us to his beautiful hometown of Bhaktapur, before taking us back to the airport.
This has been a once in a life time trip! We all loved every second and it would not have been possible without these amazing guys! Thank you.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This trekking trip with Hari was very good experience, we enjoyed so much the beautiful view and the Nepalese culture.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Was a unforgettable trekking trip, very enjoyable and had very good experiences! People are very friendly and nice, the pure of views are excellent!!

Reviewed May 3, 2018

My wife, 2 kids aged 8 and 10 and I completed the EBC and Gokyo 18 day Trek!
What a challenging and rewarding experience. Hari from Life Dream always responded quickly to any questions or concerns we had regarding the trek and fulfilled everything that was said, he was very accommodating to all of our needs and even came to the airport to pick up or gas canisters when they were rejected by airport security, thanks Hari! Our guide Sabin was wonderful, great with the kids who really bonded with him. The schedule was very flexible depending on the current needs of the family on the mountain. We would highly recommend Hari and Sabin for any trekking experience. Thanks guy's for fulfilling one of our big life dreams!!

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Life Dream was recommended to us by a colleague of my wife, and we were quite pleased. We knew we wanted to do the Annapurna Sanctuary trek, but none of itineraries we saw online for any company appealed. Hari (the owner and a former guide) was able to build a custom itinerary within hours of my emailing him, and he was more than obliging of our endless tweaks and questions.

Our guide for the trek was Sabin ("sab-een"), and Sabin was fantastic - trustworthy, endlessly patient, and always providing options to allow for a better trek. Sabin works for a couple of nonprofits during the offseason, and was always friendly and interesting to talk to. We definitely recommend Sabin.

When we were back in Kathmandu, we hired Hari again to set us up for short-notice day tour. Hari has access to the only sane/safe private driver in all of Nepal, so be sure to ask for him.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This was my first time trekking in Nepal and I really enjoyed the experience. Hari has been very personal, attentive and patient all along. Thanks to him and his excellent team, I felt safe, well-informed, calm, during the whole experience. I have discovered my new passion. I am coming back!

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Hari runs a great company! He is super responsive via email and phone! He put together a great trek for us - the stuff dreams are made of! I strongly recommend Hari for anything and everything in Nepal!