“Funny Guide and memorable trip”

Mountain Air Guided Adventures - Day Tours
Ranked #223 of 683 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Organizing tours, trekking,mountain flight from a trekking agency mountain Air Guided adventures(p.)ltd. Tibet tour, bhutan and india are other attraction we arranged from us. Due to the responsible trekking guide agency, best service with experience staff.
Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Funny Guide and memorable trip”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Before booking and meet Naba Thapa( the owner of the Mountain Air Guided Adventures), i felt less speaking person, but things i found different when i meet him kathmandu after arrival in Nepal. Mr. Thapa told us, he will be guide with us. My friend peter and i agreed with this. we ride a bus kathmandu to Sabrubenshi next day morning. That was time Deepali festival in Nepal. Every houses in sabrubenshi we found colorful by the candle light. Many people were dancing with folk songs. Unbelievable, Naba going to dancing as well as in a group. we never thought that he is such kinds of the funny man. During the trip, he makes different kinds of the jokes with humor and sometimes photography in Yoga posture. we laugh with fun with his manner. Anyway he is good and funny man because of that we never feel tired on this trip. I laugh still when i remember that days. At the time of the good buy in the airport , i gave my words that we will meet him next year for the next trip in Nepal.
Maria Astbury

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Maria a

Bruges, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First and best trip In Nepal”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

It is my first experience trip in Nepal. I trekked Annapurna base camp via poon hill. Even some cold atmosphere this time in Nepal , i really enjoyed this trip very much. Specially in the poon hill and great annapurna views with sunrise. I inquire Naba Thapa(Director who was recognized by My friend Leonie. Before coming Nepal, we advance about our trip. we have got nice hospitality at the airport , Naba Thapa picked up us and managed the hotel. Then , we continuous our trip from following day. Guide Chabhil is very great who is 55 years old and experience 16 years trekking guide in Nepal. Mr. Chabhilal serve us seasonal fruits as a extra service. we enjoyed latest seasonal fruits Oranges. Annapurna Base camp is pretty, suppose small heaven on the Earth. I appreciated Nepal scenerary and himalayn very much. Great thanks to the all the team of Naba
Roswita

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Roswita R
Tel Aviv, Israel
“UNRELIABLE”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Absolute disaster!!!! About 4 months in advance I booked a car and driver with an agreed itinerary and vehicle type (4x4). When we arrived Naba (the Director) met us at the airport and informed us that his car did not have the authorization to take us to Jomsom and then tried to convince us to change our itinerary. Needless to say I was really pixxed at this. He had 4 months to inform us but didn't bother until we arrived. UNACCEPTABLE. I decided to cancel the reservation and he only agreed to refund 90% of our deposit.

We subsequently found a 4x4 from another company with the authorization (green plate) to go to Jomsom.

The company is unreliable and the information they provide is inaccurate. BEWARE!!

Visited October 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful, peace and quiet langtang valley”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had very great time with Naba's adventures agency who organised langtang valley trek. Many times i communicated with Naba and got very useful information and itinerary of this treks. Due to Naba's spare time, he guide me in this trip. I Know tamang culture, langtang valley and beautiful langtang himalayan ranges. At the day of third , i been kynjin Gompa and next morning Kynjin Ri where i taste beautiful scenery with sunrise views. From kathmandu to langtang road is some adventurous but experience driver control bus very expert way. Really it was my first experience Nepal and trekking, i enjoyed lots. Thanks for every things and hopefully see you next trip.
Take care!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Reeboca P
Holland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best and well caring team”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

It is my great memory trip to the base camp of the Everest and Gokyo valley. Since the inquiry to the ending of the service all the team of the Mountain air well caring me. I and my friend Emi become very satisfied from the management and service. Hari was our guide who help every paces of the trail and serve the food , inform Nepal tourism and different areas trekking experience. Since begining trekking organizer Mr. Naba Thapa great caring us

Visited September 2013