“Great Service, Excellent Food and Pleasent Enviromnent”

Rosemary Kitchen & Coffee Shop
Ranked #5 of 764 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Asian, European, Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: NAMASTE- welcome to the place of excellence! "Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul." -Dorothy Day Rosemary Kitchen does not have a long history back, but the humble appreciation of satisfied clients so far makes it a Legend! It has been two year that Rosemary Kitchen was open to serve the public. Since then, it has been serving the food for soul and accumulated great client base of internal and external tourists who come to visit the Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal.
Kathmandu
“Great Service, Excellent Food and Pleasent Enviromnent”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We went in this restaurant on Christmas. We found very friendly staff and the food was superb. The music on the background was really good. If you have been looking for good restaurant in Thamel, i highly recommend it.

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Kathmandu, Nepal
“Excellent Service, Delicious food”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I went to Rosemary Kitchen with a group of friends for Christmas celebrations. What I loved about this place is the peaceful environment and attentive staffs. The food was delicious and their service was excellent. Overall, it was a really good experience. I definitely would be visiting this place again.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Ricky S
Kathmandu, Nepal
“aesthetically good food..”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Place to be if you are craving for good food with really good reception... I have been here often and do want to be whenever I walk around street of themel...ambient atmospher, yummylicious Rosemary !!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank avinpradhan
Espoo, Finland
“A bit dissapointed”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

We had high expectations because the place had such high reviews which is probably why we ended up dissapointed.
Biggest reason was that I had the vegetable&cashew nuts + rice which was even recommended there. I was truly dissapointed. The food was just ok and the portion was very small. Every place I've been before was better. Plusses for bruchettas that my girlfriend had and very nice staff.

1 Thank Gurumir
Clonakilty, Ireland
“Easily the best meal we've had in Nepal! ”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

What to say about Rosemary that hasn't already been mentioned? As almost all the reviews state, this place is fabulous. My boyfriend ordered the Thai red curry and I ordered the organic green salad with pomegranate and pistachios. Both dishes were great - so great we ordered another Thai curry to share! We also had apple pie and a fresh orange juice that I can easily say was one of the best I've ever had. The ambience and staff are also very pleasant, but the real surprise here are the prices. For a fancy, five-star experience, you pay less than most mediocre restaurants in Thamel. Now go eat!!!

1 Thank Amanda H