Hotel Happy Home
$120
Hotel Manang(Kathmandu)
$38
$37
Shree Tibet Family Guest House(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
$11
$33
$13
$6
Agoda.com
All reviewsmanager krishnahot waterrooftop gardenthis hotel has a great locationthe hotel managerclean roomsexcellent staynice place to staystayed here for nightsbudget hotelthamel areagreat hospitalitynice roomdurbar squareheartnepalwifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Amazing Hospitality! great people, best place to stay in kathmandou. the staff were very helpful and caring. it felt like if we were at home. thank you for everything. next time i come to nepal, it will be my first destination.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Samarmonzer1988
Krishna L, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Happy Home, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Valuable clients,
Thank you so much for your review about our hotel . It was great pleasure to have you at our hotel. Hope to see you again. Thank you so much again. All the best .
With Kind regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Hotel Happy Home is the new name for Hotel Family Home which has received very good reviews

Hotel Happy Home is well situated in the heart of Thamel. We stayed here for three days with two friends and enjoyed our stay. The rooms were large enough, clean and well maintained. The staff were friendly and helpful and the prices were good value. I would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank AndyWatson

Dear Sir thank you so much for your review about our hotel and nice stay with us . Hope to see you again in our Hotel . All the best.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Happy home is great hotel to stay. Nice and clean place as well friendly staff. I got all aspect of help. It was my first visit in nepal, happy home team gave me unforgettable service and guided me in new place. Definitely next time again i will stay with them.

Room Tip: Room east side is nice and cool.
4  Thank Peter M

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your nice review. It was pleasure to have you at our hotel. I would really love to make you next visit wonderful... once again thank you very much..
Krishna Lamichhane.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

It was really nice place with welcoming environment and the staffs were very charming and friendly. in fact i was guided by the one of the staff during my tour to Nepal. i would like to recommend this hotel to my friends and all the travelers from around the world for comfort holidays.

6  Thank Raz K
Reviewed March 11, 2013

On my way to annapurna area trekking i landed in kathmandu airport where i decided to say in kathmandu for few days. I came to say in hotel happy home. It was really a good looking hotel, that made a first impression and the friendly staffs made another good impression, everything was perfect more than I could imagine, since I was with my girlfriend we had nice romantic times there.Good family enviroment and best rooftop restaurant was pretty awesome. I would definately recommend this hotel to everybody.

8  Thank Daniel M

Dear sir/ Madam,
Thank you so much for your review about our hotel and it was pleasure to have stay with us in our hotel. Thank you so much again. Hope to see you again soon here in Hotel Happy Home.
With Kind regards,