“Good base in Thamel”

Ranked #21 of 193 Hotels in Kathmandu
Scotland
“Good base in Thamel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Hotel Happy Home is the new name for Hotel Family Home which has received very good reviews

Hotel Happy Home is well situated in the heart of Thamel. We stayed here for three days with two friends and enjoyed our stay. The rooms were large enough, clean and well maintained. The staff were friendly and helpful and the prices were good value. I would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank AndyWatson
Krishna L, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Happy Home, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Sir thank you so much for your review about our hotel and nice stay with us . Hope to see you again in our Hotel . All the best.

With Kind Regards,
Krishna Lamichhane

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Happy home is great hotel to stay. Nice and clean place as well friendly staff. I got all aspect of help. It was my first visit in nepal, happy home team gave me unforgettable service and guided me in new place. Definitely next time again i will stay with them.

Room Tip: Room east side is nice and cool.
4 Thank Peter M
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your nice review. It was pleasure to have you at our hotel. I would really love to make you next visit wonderful... once again thank you very much..
Krishna Lamichhane.
Witney, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

It was really nice place with welcoming environment and the staffs were very charming and friendly. in fact i was guided by the one of the staff during my tour to Nepal. i would like to recommend this hotel to my friends and all the travelers from around the world for comfort holidays.

6 Thank Raz K
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

On my way to annapurna area trekking i landed in kathmandu airport where i decided to say in kathmandu for few days. I came to say in hotel happy home. It was really a good looking hotel, that made a first impression and the friendly staffs made another good impression, everything was perfect more than I could imagine, since I was with my girlfriend we had nice romantic times there.Good family enviroment and best rooftop restaurant was pretty awesome. I would definately recommend this hotel to everybody.

8 Thank Daniel M
Dear sir/ Madam,
Thank you so much for your review about our hotel and it was pleasure to have stay with us in our hotel. Thank you so much again. Hope to see you again soon here in Hotel Happy Home.
With Kind regards,
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

We were there as our tour operator Namaste Tourism World of UK booked a hotel for us. Traditional style build home, with clean, peace, lovely and warm rooms, making it a relaxing atmosphere. Service cannot be faulted at all. Lucky enough, dinner in the roof top restaurant with amazing food and view. in my special order they cooked, Bhutton & Lamb Kutta, once had never to be forgotten. Krish & His wife who study and worked in international Hotel in UK, wouldn't let us down. such a international stander.
We shall definitely be visiting on our next trip. Once again, thank you mate for offering unexpected excellent services!!

Room Tip: choose a road side rooms
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
8 Thank Dina S
Krishna L, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Happy Home, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Valuable clients,
Thank you so much for your review about our hotel and it was pleasure to have you at our hotel and stay with us and like our service. Thank you so much hope to see you again .
Lisbon, Portugal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

It was my fantastics trip to Kathmandu Nepal. I were there for a couple of week . I found more better to saty in HOTEL HAPPY HOME which is located in Thamel ,Kathmandu . Which is very peaceful tourism area of Nepal as well as.

I cant express services and environment of this hotel by words. There is brand new place that is designed with traditional Nepali style windows, well-furnished rooms with private bathrooms and all the facilities necessary for comfort, including a new elevator lift! very very beautiful gardens both at the ground floor and the rooftop are made to make that feel me a slice of nature’s heaven is right in Kathmandu. That is really i feel very very relax.

The Hotel happy Home is really like a home . That is not Hotel . I felt i were in my own house. Because all of staff are like family member. Really i m missing them now. I am planing to visit Nepal again .

Paulo Santosh