Nepal Myths and Mountain Trails - Day Tours
Review Highlights
Ghandruk trek, rafting and Chitwan safari

NMMT helped us devise a week's itinerary that accommodated differing family interests - a necessity... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Doctord2420
Mountain View, California
Gokyo Lake trek

We went to Gokyo lakes in March 2019. We booked online with NMMT some months before and Njima and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jacopo999999
Milan, Italy

All reviews ngima dorji sherpa his team village life day trek went smoothly gokyo lakes tea house unforgettable trip kathmandu airport prayer flags many thanks highly recommend this company pikey porter everest peak nepal
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2014

I had a fantastic experience trekking with Ngima and his team. Very good value for money, treks can be altered to your needs, Ngima and his team are very accommodating. Everything was well organised. I would strongly recommend any one to trek with his company.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank nicolapele
nepalmyths, Manager at Nepal Myths and Mountain Trails - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2015

Namaste from Nepal Myths !!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and appreciating our services. We thank you for recommending our organization and also hope to welcome you soon in forth coming future for your next trip to Nepal.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I had never trekked before and Fiji was about the furthest I'd ventured from Oz before I went to Nepal. My friend that I was trekking with was already there, which meant travelling by myself which I was a little anxious about. Turns out there was no need for that. When I had collected my bags and walked out the front of the airport there they were waiting for me, with the biggest smiles I have ever seen. From then until the moment I was back at the airport coming home I was very well looked after. Nothing was a problem and all the staff including the drivers, porter, tour guide, trek guide and Ngima bent over backwards to make sure we were enjoying ourselves and had what ever we needed.
We were just in a small group, my friend, our porter, our guide and myself as the dates we had available to trek were very specific. Every step of the way I felt safe and like I didn't need to worry about everything as it was all taken care of. If we were not laughing along the way with our guide and porter then we were learning about the villages or the history of the areas, or we were been encouraged to keep trekking ahead. I never felt rushed or pushed to go beyond my ability, we picked the pace and that's how fast we went. Our guide went out of his way to get us the better rooms at the lodges even though we didn't ask for them. I have told many people about these guys and the experience I had. I highly recommend them and when I go back for the next trek I will definitely be going with them. Such a memorable experience that I will truly never forget that was made so much better by this awesome company :)

2  Thank Ozziesmallfry

Namaste !!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience regarding your trip. We highly appreciate your every words towards our services, your recommendation and we are immensely happy to know that you are fully satisfied in your trip. We look forward to see you again in Nepal for your next adventure soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

First, Hearty Congratulations to Ngima and all his Nepal Myths and Mountain Trails team for the Certificate of Excellence for 2014.
As I am from Christchurch in the South Island of New Zealand I feel extremely privileged to have been able to join the 'Stitches for Britches' team from Taranaki to travel to Kathmandu, fly to Lukla and then trek to Kharikhola. From the time we set foot in Kathmandu Ngima and his team took excellent care of us. Help with trekking, providing good food and support in every way possible was the main factor in making this trip just such a fantastic and unforgettable experience. A huge thank you to you all for that.
Anyone's amazing trip to Nepal could only be enhanced by having such a capable, caring and dedicated team to assist with your journey.

1  Thank Ngaire F

Namaste from Nepal !!

Thank you very much for your warm wishes and sharing your experience about your trip. We are very happy to know that you had a great time during your trip and project period. We look forward to see you again in Nepal for your next trip.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was privileged to also be a member of the "Stitches for Britches" team from Taranaki, New Zealand and would comment as follows: Ngima...thank you for a unique and outstanding experience.
The commitment from you personally and the NMMT was exceptional. No stone was left unturned to ensure that at all times we were safe, happy and well resourced... we were particularly appreciative of the wonderful and varied food and refreshments available from your dedicated staff of Sherpas.
I have been informed that your company has received the "Certificate of Excellence 2014" from Trip Adviser. Sincere congratulations.. this recognition is extremely well deserved and both you and your team are very worthy recipients.
Marie G

1  Thank Ecargm

Namaste Marie,

Thank you very much for your time to share your experience with us and also thanks a lot for your warm wishes. We deeply value your kind appreciation regarding our services and promise to maintain the same quality of services and develop even more. Hoping to see you soon again.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We travelled to Kharikhola to conduct the Kharikhola Health Camp 2014 on 10th April 2014. We flew to Lukla and trekked down to Kharikhola and stayed there for more than a week and returned back to Kathmandu on 24th April 2014.

The trekking organised by Nepal Myths was fantastic, with the opportunity to experience Kharikhola as trekking route as well as a village that is changing and developing day by day. The trekking crew took great care of the volunteer team, helping us whenever needed, with cheerful smile and their resourcefulness while cooking food for us. The guides, Mingmar Galen Sherpa and Pemba Galzen Sherpa were very helpful, especially during trekking, they waited for us and giving a helping hand every time we needed support.

I thank Nepal Myths for a wonderful and memorable trip to Kharikhola and great care the trekking crews showed us. Any tour with Nepal Myths is highly recommended.

For details of the health camp, please see the following link:

1  Thank Sabina_Rolsted

Dear Sabina didi,

Thank you very much for your time taken to share your experience regarding your trip to Kharikhola Medical Camp and also recommending our company. We look forward to see you soon during your next visit to Nepal.