“revolutionized hotel industry in Nepal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gaju Suite Hotel

Gaju Suite Hotel
Ranked #29 of 194 Hotels in Kathmandu
Taipei, Taiwan
“revolutionized hotel industry in Nepal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

before i made my trip to Nepal, i dredded staying at a hotel there, but when i saw gaju hotel, it changed my mind. it's a brand new hotel that is classy and very clean. it definitely made my stay there very pleasant and comfortable. i highly recommend it~

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank ec183
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Edward,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!

Thank you for the five star review. I am very glad that your stay with us was pleasant and comfortable. We will assure you that we will maintain the same level of service when you visit us in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Rubin Shrestha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel. It's in the heart of Thamel in Katmandu. Big rooms, beautifully decorated,close to shops and restaurants and a delicious breakfast served in a delightful roof top restaurant. At night it has a club on the rooftop with great music and a great view. In addition the staff is there for you taking care of all the needs a traveler could ask for. To top it off the manager Ruben was without a doubt the most caring, understanding, knowledgable hotel manager i have experienced in my travels. This is the place to stay in Katmandu.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Mitchell G
Dear Mitch,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Gaju Suite hotel, I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and are satisfied with our service. Your encouraging words have definitely motivated me and I will share your words of encouragement among my staff as well.

I really appreciate and am grateful for the warm and positive feedback!

Wish you all the best and I hope you will stay with us in the near future as well.

England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Gaju Suite last week and was really impressed. Hot shower, comfortable beds, quiet spacious rooms, good breakfast, great location,and helpful friendly staff. There was a mix up with a taxi ordered through the hotel, as a way of apology the manager took my friend and myself out for dinner. A kind gesture and a recommended hotel. Great!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Parsnip500
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Parsnip500,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

I would like to thank you for your feedback. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated as only through such feedback we can continuously improve on our standards. My sincere apology for mixing up the transportation. I will definitely improve on that. But once again thank you so much for the positive review. I hope you will definitely choose Gaju Suite Hotel as you accommodation when you visit Kathmandu in the near future.

Nyala, Sudan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was on a hunting trip to Great Himalayas. As soon as I arrived in Kathmandu, my airport transfer arrived in time. I received warm reception, met wonderful staff whom I always found to be respectful, responsive and always with a smile on their faces. Hotel Offers perfect facilities. Everything is still new and rooms are well equipped. I stayed in room 206. Only gripe was that there was a bit of noise from the roof top restaurant, which is always buzzing with activities. So I went to visit the restaurant and it is spectacular. I enjoyed occasional snacks/drinks in the restaurant till late evening. After that, peace and sleep were mine. Overall an excellent stay and value for money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Saleem B
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!!! Thank you very much for choosing our property during your stay in Nepal and taking your time to write positive review.My sincere gratitude for the those word of encouragement. Hope to serve you again in your next visit.

Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Very nice decorated rooms and apartments with friendly service and rooftop restaurant.
Location - very central in Thamel, but still quiet.
Room/Apartment - I stayed both at standard room and suite apartment (I was upgraded when my standard room was unavailable). The room is pleasantly decorated (modern oriental), nice, clean, with flat TV, AC, fresh water supplied, nice bathroom. The apartment was big. It had a living room, bedroom, big bathroom and full equiped kitchen.
Breakfast is served at rooftop restaurant and has really bid and personal menu.
The service at the reception is really nice, personal - they remember everything you like and do they best to please you.
At night the rooftop restaurant is a bar, so can have a drink just upstairs. At weekends they have live music concerts, but it is not too noisy at the rooms.
Highly recommended for short or long stay.

Room Tip: For standard room I really liked room No. 108.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank DaliaKK
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Daliakk ,

We are so thrilled about your wonderful review. We see that we were able to provide everything that you needed on your visit. And we assure you that we will maintain the same level of hospitality and service in the coming years. I hope you come stay with us in the near future as well. Thank you for your 5 Star review.

Dhaka City, Bangladesh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I travelled with family and chose this hotel. I stayed at other reputed hotels of kathmandu earlier but this new hotel is a gem. Centrally located at thamel the hotel is close to everything. Large clean rooms, nicely decorated, good breakfast, very supportive staffs, excellent value for money, the hotel is just superb. I'll select this hotel for my next kathmandu trip without a shadow of doubt. Thank you rubin and thank you gaju.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Nasim1975
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for taking your precious time to write your comments, and to give us this positive review.
Our staffs are very much dedicated to providing exceptional customer service for every guest, every time. We assure you that we will maintain the same level of service and hospitality in the near future.

Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Gaju, so much so I stayed here twice!

The beds are big and comfy as are the rooms. The are made for comfort, with large flat screen tvs, big windows, clean showers with good water pressure and all around clean and comfy.

Moreover, their staff is wonderful, friendly and accommodating to the max. Efficient and professional they will do everything from get you a cab and negotiate a good deal, recommend places to go/things to see - to making sure you are taken care of when you are sick!!

I was sick and traveling alone and they called and checked up on me, made sure I had water and anything I might want of need - superb!! Above and beyond by all means!!

I highly recommend Gaju!!

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank globetrotterPro777
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Mary Louise,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time and writing in a wonderful review about our hotel. This means a lot to us and our staff. We will assure you that we will maintain the same level of service when you visit us in the near future. I hope you enjoying your trip to the US.Once again, thank you so much for the positive feedback.