“lionel messi”

Ranked #33 of 201 Hotels in Kathmandu
Reading
“lionel messi”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am very glad to find this hotel. The hotel is newly built so everything is new. Bed sheet, sofa, tv , fridge everything is new. If you looking for the clean hotel in Thamel this is definitely the number one hotel. They have 24 hrs water supply and electricity; they have underground parking as well. The security guards are always active I felt really secured while I stayed at Gaju Suite Hotel.
It was a long flight from England to Nepal but when I arrived at the hotel, the staff at the front desk were prompt to their service. They personally took me to the room and there it was amazing. I simply loved it.
The bar at the 5th floor is excellent. They serve Italian cuisine as well, good live bands on the weekdays. Overall, it was a perfect say. I will recommend this hotel to everyone that I know. Thank you staff for making my stay perfect.
" We certainly will recommend your hotel to anyone visiting from LONDON”

Room Tip: "our whole experience at the Gaju suite hotel was really out of this world. The rooms were fabu...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You compared our hotel with the best footballer in the whole world. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the encouraging words, we are very much motivated. We will do our best to maintain our service level. And will definitely add more amenities when you visit us in the near future.

Once again, thank you so much for staying with us. We hope to see you soon.

Rubin Shrestha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Beautiful country, Lovely people and Brilliant hotel. My short stay in Kathmandu was highly pleasant by hotel's excellent services- clean and tidy room, comfy bed, delicious food with roof top restaurant and courteous staffs. Highly recommendable !

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

Thank you for sharing your kind review. We will certainly share your kind words to our entire team and will continue our good effort as well. We are looking forward to enhance the guest experience by adding more room amenities. Hope to welcome you back on your next visit.

Cheers,
Gaju Suite Hotel
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I used the reviews from Trip Advisor to choose the gaju suite hotel. the reviews said very well abt them and it surpassed all our expectations! The room were clean and spacious enough. You will find a familiar cosy atmosphere which is also because of the friendly front desk staffs who will always try to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The restaurant on the 5th floor offers a very nice breakfast which you should really try. and at the night time you can enjoy drink as well. The Hotel is located in the center of thamel. I highly recommend this hotel for a stay in kathmandu.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time and writing in a wonderful review about our hotel. This means a lot to us and our staff. We will assure you that we will maintain the same level of service when you visit us in the near future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Good accommodation and food. Neat and clean. nice interior decoration. Good client service. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Of them we specially thank Mr. Suman for extended co operation. This the best hotel in good value in Thamel. Gaju Suite became our favorite.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Having been a big fan of south east Asia and its diverse culture , I have always had an urge to visit Nepal .. Hence me and my frens packed up to travel to Kathmandu and upon a fren's recommendation we chose Gaju Suite which is centrally located in Thamel and the staff were very helpful to advise us regarding the places we should visit... The rooms were very clean and staff were very polite too..I would recommend this place to those looking for convenient , safe and centrally located place to stay while in holiday on Nepal
Hoping to go back again in the future

• Stayed June 2013
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

We the entire Gaju Suite Team would like to thank you for writing such a wonderful comment on Trip Advisor following your stay in our premises. It has been a pleasure to welcome you at our hotel. We are really glad that you appreciated our hotel and the staff. We do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you once again for everything.

Larkspur, Colorado
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed at Gaju from August 17-August 24, 2013 (obviously at the same time as a different reviewer, but I never meet him by the way) even though this is a real small hotel. The hotel is located in Thamel, the main tourist district in KTM.

I initially called Hotel Friends Home to make a reservation there before arriving in KTM, as it is the number one rated hotel at TA. They were full, so they booked me in Gaju. Yes, a competing hotel really booked me in Gaju. Friends Hotel told me to call them back to confirm they had made my booking, which they had done, all before I had even arrived! How many places show such service before you even arrive? When I arrived at Gaju they upgraded me since another hotel had made my booking. Gaju didn't need to do this, so another plus for Gaju. There is a real spirit of cooperation will all lodging establishments it appears.

There is free wifi. The power goes out in KTM in a lot and there is a generator to compensate at the hotel, as I would expect at any decent place to stay at this city. Yes, you do have to turn things on again when the generator kicks in (as someone else noted), but what else do you expect? That will be anywhere. I never noticed anything with water quality. I never even think of drinking tap water in foreign cities so it never even crossed my mind. Sometimes the water pressure will be low, this is because many others are showering at the same time and the water tank needs to catch up. Other times the water pressure is fine obviously.

At the hotel they have thought of everything to show hospitality. They have free maps. They lend umbrellas for the rainy season. They will pick up your laundry for you if you return late to the hotel. They make suggestions and help with everything. This is a small hotel and staff will look after you if you need them to. The service is personal. The breakfast is very nice.

There is the Reef Bar on the top floor. It is a popular and attractive gathering place. There is live music and it ends at midnight. When you check in make it clear if you are the type that will be out anyway before midnight, or if you need a room in a quieter location. Some rooms are right under the bar. The location, price, bed comfort, and service impressed me about Gaju. Rubin Shrestha is good hotel manager. A piece of advice when coming to Thamel for the first time, Thamel is confusing, so familiarize yourself well with the area before venturing out, you will get lost if you don't.

I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Sir,

Warm Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel !!!

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay at our property .We will share your kind words to our team which is encouraging.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we do hope that your memorable experience will bring you back here in the near future.

Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Large & Very nice rooms, clean bathroom, fast internet, excellent client service, convenient location. Hotel management upgraded our room without even requesting, fluent English speaking staffs, sound sleep.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Warm Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!!!

Thank you very much for choosing our property during your stay in Nepal and taking your time to write review.My sincere gratitude for the those word of encouragement.

Hope to serve you again in your next visit.