“Good place to stay”

Ranked #33 of 196 Hotels in Kathmandu
Currituck, North Carolina
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My friends and I stayed here for about 4 days and from beginning to end, the staff were very helpful. Before booking, they were quick to answer my questions by email about the room. During our stay, they were helpful with transportation and suggestions on things to do. Even after checking out, they followed up to help resolve an issue that I had. The included breakfast (Western food) was quite extensive and something to look forward to. We had a queen bedroom (with bathroom) with connecting kitchen/living room. This shared an interior door with a 2-single bedroom (with a 2nd bathroom). Beds were clean and comfortable. Instant gas hot water heaters for showers. Plenty of space for us. There's a nice massage/spa on the ground floor of the hotel. The top floor is a restaurant/lounge.

Room Tip: We stayed on both sides of the hotel and did not experience excessive street noise on either side.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Cody,

Thank you for such a wonderful review in TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note down that you have enjoyed your stay at Gaju. We are always aiming for higher guest satisfaction.We hope that your memorable stay will bring you back in the near future.

Regards,
Gaju Suite Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed June 14, 2013

In May 2013, I travelled to Kathmandu from Australia for a month and stayed at the Gaju Suite Hotel for the duration of my time there. I found this hotel online and booked on the basis of their apartment sized rooms, location and free wi-fi in all rooms.

I am happy to say that staying in Gaju was what made my stay in Kathmandu the amazing memorable experience that it was. It was located in a very central convenient location near countless restaurants and supermarkets.

The rooms were extremely clean, well equipped with a microwave, stove and fridge, just to name a few and the wi-fi was both fast and reliable. Most importantly, the staff were friendly and helpful and made us feel at home. They offered useful assistance that was beyond what was expected of them in all aspects of our stay, from organising our tours and restaurant recommendations to providing us with all the pots and pans and utensils we needed when we felt like a home cooked meal.

I would definately highly recommend to all travellers to Kathmandu.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Lyn H
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Dear Lynn,

Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you had a good time at our hotel. Your words have motivated all of us and we will try to give the same level of service when you come here next time. Once again thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you in the coming years. And give my regards to Tina as well.

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I planned my trip a month ago and I didn't know where to stay in Nepal coz when first time I went to Nepal I didn't have good experience . So I told my brothers girl friend to look something good for me . My daughter is very picky about hotels and everything ....,.....but when I checked in to gaju I was so happy ........ Their decor nd interior is simply mind blowing........ Big rooms with living room and kitchen over all it was so good . Friendly staff .....they have a roof top bar nd Shisha lounge with live music and mouth watering food .......... Simply amazing .......they also have wifi with good speed . ........ They have ATM and money exchange in side the hotel..........also a hood spa ..............what else can I say about gaju?????!
The owner is A very nice and friendly guy ...,.....they also provide airport transfer..,......so I think gaju suits is one of the best hotel in thamel with 5star facilities . I will go back there again.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Same_shuri
Rubin S, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear guest,

Warm Greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!!!!

Thank you for posting detailed review in TripAdvisor and sharing your experience. Your words are extremely encouraging for our team. We will try our best to maintain the same level of service when you re visit us in the near future.

Please give my regards to Duncan and your daughter. See you soon!!

Regards,

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

it was a great staying as the same as last time. everything works very well at Gaju. attentive staffs, clean room, good location, reasonable price and wifi is available for 24hours. It sometimes works slow but not a big matter. We can use pick-up service from airport. Hotel staffs are really helpfull. I strongly recommend this hotel. U would never regret staying here:D

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Miyabkk
Chittagong, null, Bangladesh
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I went to Kathmandu on 24th May, 2013 with my better half. Stayed 1 night at Gaju Suite Hotel. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. The hotel room i stayed at 3rd floor was good, though i expected much bigger room. The Hotel location is good. It was clean as well. Overall the hotel was good one.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Towhidul
Singapore
Reviewed May 30, 2013

FANTASTIC !!! Have been to Katmandu 5 times and stayed at Gaju Suite for the first time. The hotel is excellent! Huge spacious room with huge bathroom. There is a refrigerator, TV. There is also complimentary mineral water daily. The room had large windows for an outside view from all angles. The sitting area is huge for a family of more then 4. Hotel is very new, clean sheets, with friendly and helpful staff. Convenient location. Shopping, Restaurants, Pubs! Taxis right at the hotel's doorstep. From now on when I visit Katmandu it will be GAJU SUITE!!!

Room Tip: Corner suites are cosy!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have stayed in the Gaju Suite Hotel several times over the past two months. The first thing you will notice about the hotel is how friendly, courteous and helpful the staff is. From the moment you check in to any request you might have, the staff always goes out of there way to make sure your request is fulfilled. The hotel is VERY clean and with large rooms. Many of the rooms have kitchens including stoves and refrigerators. The location is great right in the middle of Thamel.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great experience for a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: Room 101 and 201 are both terrific rooms. Very spacious.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Rubin75402, General Manager at Gaju Suite Hotel, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Gaju Suite Hotel!

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to note down that you have enjoyed your stay and pretty much satisfied with our service. Your feedback has definitely worked as a motivational factor for my Gaju Team. Once again thank you for your feedback. We hope that your memorable experience will bring back in near future.

Best Regards,