“location, cleanliness and service, book with confidence”
Review of Hotel Access Nepal

Hotel Access Nepal
Ranked #40 of 198 Hotels in Kathmandu
Brisbane, Australia
“location, cleanliness and service, book with confidence”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

hello hotel Access Nepal,
i would just like to thank you guys for a wonderful stay at the hotel access last month
we had a great time!
the hotel was lovely and clean and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly
cannot recommend you guys enough
breakfast on the roof and the location was just perfect and the pick-up on our first day and drop off on our last evening was very much appreciated
thanks once again

Room Tip: twin bedded without a balcony are larger and quieter rooms
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank familyof321
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks a lot not only for staying with us during your holidays in Kathmandu but millions of thanks for spending your valuable time to reviewed our hotel. we are so glad that you had wonderful time with us without any problem. Your help and comment will always helps us a lot to provide more better service to our guest. I hope to get the next chance to serve you again, wish you all the very best. Thank you,
Subash & Team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Finnish first
Haarlem, netherlands
Reviewed April 1, 2014

The reason that i stayed at this hotel: because it is located in central of Thamel. This Hotel had very clean rooms, comfortable beds and clean bathrooms.... 4th floor restaurant provides excellent breakfast. All the people were very friendly and helpfull. I was very much impressed and i am going to nepal in 3 years time with my wife and 3 kids and will stay at this hotel. Next to Hotbread where you can enjoy with many kinds of breads.

Room Tip: Just ask at the reception as your wish and they will give you honest answer.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Sir,
Thank you so much for taking your time to reviewed our hotel as well as staying with us during your holiday in Kathmandu. we are really very glad that that you liked the location and found our staff were honest. we are already very excited to welcome you that you have a plan to visit Nepal again with your family. " YOU ARE VERY MUCH WELCOME" wish you all the very best see you next time.
Greater London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel! It has everything you need to make your stay in Nepal even more amazing.

The rooms are clean and comfortable with lovely hot showers and clean towels - perfect after a couple of weeks trekking round the hills!!

Wifi is good and reliable and more importantly, free!!

Breakfast on the rooftop is fresh with very friendly and efficient service. Room service is excellent, I can recommend the momos!

Reception staff are awesome with lots of information about all local sights to see and can make all arrangements for your tours, totally recommend using their knowledge.

All in all, this is the place to be. Right in the heart of Thamel with everything you could possibly need in walking distance.

I WILL be back!!

Dhanyabad to Subash and your amazing team.

Hazel

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Hazel,
Thanks a lot and lot for choosing our hotel every time you come to Nepal. I do not have any words that how can I express my thanks to you. We are so much glad to serve you again and again, I am very much glad that you had a comfortable stayed with us with out any problem. Your feed back and review will stayed as a pillar of business and will help a lot for our business. I am sure that I will have great chance to serve you very soon. Wish you all the very best for your every steps. Thank you,
Marion, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Located right in the center of Thamel close to everything. They were very accommodating and the breakfast was good. Rooms were clean, but the local bar night life is noisy. Music plays till 3:00 in the morning.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Jane,
It was nice to read your review but did not found your Registration at our hotel as per the date you have mention. however we request all of our guest to close the doors and windows properly which are sound proof. As you mention it was untill 3 AM so it makes me confuse that if you were our guset becaue the sounds are until 11 PM only than after that they must have to shut down all. Any way I hope that you will have peace time. Thank you.
Subash & Team
Nagoya, Japan
Reviewed March 23, 2014

OH !!! its very ,very central located hotel in thamel , when you just go out from hotel you get everything .In hotel they have very good breakfast and rooms ware very clean with bath tub which is very good for me because i am Japanese .I recommended all Japanese who like to stay in thamel its very good choose .

Room Tip: 404 room with bath tub
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I stay here many time its very centeral in thamel With all view .Here i like to say all traveller who like to come in Nepal and who look hotel in kathmandu its best choice They have very Nice room With heating ,very good breakfast,clean room and all staff are really sweet heart They always be ready to serve you and The manager dhruba he is always in lobby and always be ready to help for guest and support for oter staff . Here i like to say about kitchen They have very taste and fresh dal bhat . I am really feel here like my home and highly recommended

Room Tip: Room no 505 With Nice balcony
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Lis K
St Julians, Malta
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Before I came to Nepal I did a lot of reading and did not find much info which helped me, so here I am writing items which will help you about this hotel and location . Access hotel was just a perfect stay for me ! I am a solo traveller and photographer, and the location of this hotel is right in the heart of thamel district in Kathmandu , you cannot be any more central than this ! It's a 15 min walk to anywhere in the city and taxis are also outside waiting to take you anywhere. The food at the hotel is great, and I may also reccomended the 2 small restaurants which are at the entrance to this hotel . The staff here are all so very friendly and so happy to help you with any questions you have ! Especially mr dhruba who organized all my excursions and activities all over Nepal . The hotel has a great tv and movie seletion , rooms are clean and hot water was always available even during the long power cuts, since the hotel is equipped with its own generator . For me this was a perfect 10 days and I would reccomended this hotel for all the right reasons . Remember that this is not the Hilton hotel and if your looking for that 5 star feel then go to Dubai, but when compared to other hotels in the area this is by far the best choice ! Enjoy

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank ReneStJulians_Malta
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Rene,
Thank you so much for staying at our hotel as well as taking your time for this review, we are so glad that you had a nice time to our hotel and you like the location with staff and Service,
Your review will help us a lot to provide a more comfortable staying for our valuable guest at our hotel as well as motivate our staff to serve better always, I hope to have an another opportunity to serve you again. wish you all the very best. Thank you once again.
Best Regards,