“Perfect stay !”

Ranked #40 of 198 Hotels in Kathmandu
St Julians, Malta
“Perfect stay !”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Before I came to Nepal I did a lot of reading and did not find much info which helped me, so here I am writing items which will help you about this hotel and location . Access hotel was just a perfect stay for me ! I am a solo traveller and photographer, and the location of this hotel is right in the heart of thamel district in Kathmandu , you cannot be any more central than this ! It's a 15 min walk to anywhere in the city and taxis are also outside waiting to take you anywhere. The food at the hotel is great, and I may also reccomended the 2 small restaurants which are at the entrance to this hotel . The staff here are all so very friendly and so happy to help you with any questions you have ! Especially mr dhruba who organized all my excursions and activities all over Nepal . The hotel has a great tv and movie seletion , rooms are clean and hot water was always available even during the long power cuts, since the hotel is equipped with its own generator . For me this was a perfect 10 days and I would reccomended this hotel for all the right reasons . Remember that this is not the Hilton hotel and if your looking for that 5 star feel then go to Dubai, but when compared to other hotels in the area this is by far the best choice ! Enjoy

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank ReneStJulians_Malta
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Rene,
Thank you so much for staying at our hotel as well as taking your time for this review, we are so glad that you had a nice time to our hotel and you like the location with staff and Service,
Your review will help us a lot to provide a more comfortable staying for our valuable guest at our hotel as well as motivate our staff to serve better always, I hope to have an another opportunity to serve you again. wish you all the very best. Thank you once again.
Subash & Team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Finnish first
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed here last year,
It was a very enjoyable stay with very friendly and helpful staff. The facilities in the rooms were very modern and worth the 5-star rating.the hotel location is the center of the Thamel.Before I end my review, I must add a word for the food. We had berakfast and lunch once there. And the breakfast was pretty ordinary but the lunch were fabulous.really they are very good.remains a memorable times at this hotel for me.
All in all, this is the place where I have such great memories that I'll always want to return!

Room Tip: please higher floors is better "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank rmz089jeff
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for taking your time to reviewed our hotel, we are very glad that you had a wonderful time with us and you enjoy a lot. Your review is so valuable for us as well as which helps us a lot for improve our service for our valuable guest to make them happy and comfortable staying. Wish you all the very best. Thank you,
Thailand
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We come from thailand.i meet good manager from access hotel. Friendly and be kind.lovely town lovely people.....its very nice hotel have always hot water ,tasty breakfast,clean room,and high speed wifi.so we will saty again in this hotel highly recommended

Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Chonjarern B
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you so much for staying at our hotel as well as thanks a lot for writing a review. we are glad that you lime our service and staff. Your review is very much helpful for us to improve more better service. we hope that we will have another chance to serve you again. wish you all the very best.
Uri
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Me and my family we strongly recommend “Hotel Access Nepal” for the Nepal visitors to stay at Hotel Access Nepal. The Hotel is in heart of tourist area "Thamel" easy access for shopping, sightseeing, Mountain biking, clubs & nightlife. Access Nepal has very good team with excellent services, and rooms with great shower, 24 hours electricity + WIFI, Lift, luggage storage service and many more ... Visit Hotel access Nepal and feel their services.

Room Tip: Get rooms avobe Bicycle showroom
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank sssasia
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you so much for staying with us as well as thank a lot for spending your valuable time to reviewed our hotel. we are glad that you had a wonderful time with us and you enjoyed with the location.
Again Thanks for the recommendation for our hotel and hope, again we will have another chance to serve you in near future. Wish you all the very best and good luck.
Scottish Highlands, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Great people running this very comfy modern hotel in centre of thamel,rooms are faultless and very good value for money...very helpful staff can assist in arranging anything you want to do in nepal...also very secure,shop and restaurant,balconys....best place by far in all my visits to kathmandu..a real treat...will be there next week- again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Scotnepal
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you so much for staying our hotel as well as taking your valuable time to write your feedback about us. we were so glad that had a great stay with us as well as you like the location and staff very much. Your feedback is always precious for us and motivated us to provide more better service to our valuable costumers. I am very much excited to see you very soon. Wish you all the very best,
Beat Regards,
Subash and Team
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This was my fourth trip to Nepal and second time I stayed in same place. The Hotel is in the middle of the Thamel, the center of shopping, clubs and nightlife. I stayed here in August 2013 and now in Dec 2013 - Jan 2014. The staff is very helpful, specially to mention Mr. Subash (MD of the hotel). I went little bit unplanned to KTM without having any bookings for Pokhara, which I wanted to visit. Thanks to the staff of Mr. Subash, my Pokhara trip was planned within minutes at a wonderful lake side hotel in Pokhara including breakfast, sightseeing tours and traveling arrangements and not to mention that it was done during the Pokhara street festival busy days. I enjoyed a lot in Pokhara including some adventure activities: Paragliding and Ultralight aircraft flight. Thank you Mr. Subash and hotel staff for the same.

My stay at Hotel Access was also very wonderful. The room was very comfortable and spacious deluxe room (where I stayed) with air-conditioning, satellite TV and 24 hours hot water. The bed was also very comfortable to sleep in. The service was also very good whether it is breakfast or room service OR cleanliness of room.
The staff was always ready to help me in making my stay wonderful and more enjoyable.

I will be visiting here again very soon.

Room Tip: Ask for deluxe room 301, 401 or 501 which have big balconies to sit in and enjoy the sun in morning.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank JassyTheGreat
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Dear Jasprit,
Thanks not only for your first visit but also thanks a lot and lot for choosing us for your second visit. we were really glad that you gave us a opportunity to serve you again. we are very glad that you had spent your valuable time to review our hotel and you had great staid with us in your both visit. Your feedback is always very important for us and it help us more to provide more better service to our valuable costumer, I hope you will choose us again for your next visit in Kathmandu, wish you all the very best,
Tokyo
Reviewed January 1, 2014

the place is the central of Tamel, security people is protecting the place. There are 2 super market in front of the hotel, and TV, 24 hours hot water, air condition in the room. The pick up from the airport is free.
Also, hotel guy arranged the car for my sightseeing one day tour, the driver was so indly and car was so nice. Thanks for them, I could go to sightseeing around the city very safety.
Specially, the hospitality was soo amaging. When the dog bite over the jacket, hotel guys called some hospital and took me to the hospital(it was for foreigners and very clean) and paid instead of me as local money. Next day, I paid via credit card. sooo supprised and thank you for their kindness!!!
I much appreciated and really want to stay for my next trip!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank yuki0201
Subash k, Owner at Hotel Access Nepal, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Yuki,
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel as well as Thank you for your time to reviewed our hotel.we are glad that your like our service and our staff were very helpful to you that you had some problem during the travel. we hope you will have a very good time again if you do have plan for next visit to Kathmandu, we are so glad that you would like to choose us again for your next visit. we hope to have a chance to serve you again. All the very best.