“Typcial burger in Kathmandu”
Review of Nina's

Nina's
Ranked #58 of 781 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Wow!!! the typical taste of burger in Kathmandu valley at reasonable price...Great taste and good service...Will go again...Highly recomended...!!!!
Thanks

There are newer reviews for Nina's

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a nice little spot to relax and enjoy some lunch or coffee. Good service and handily located between Saveway supermarket for some shopping afterwards. Meals are simple but tasty and good value.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have lived in Kathmandu for 1 year and going to Nina's is a weekly occurrence. The food has never let me down. This is the one place I take all of my international guests to. The crispy chicken burgers are amazing. The pepper and mushroom steaks are as good if not better than any steakhouse in Australia. Then there's the lemon tart. The best lemon tart I've ever had, anywhere, ever. Only superseded by the strawberry tart when in season.

If you get a chance to meet Nina you will find she's extremely passionate about the quality of the food and service. Nina and her staff are very friendly and always makes going to Nina's a pleasure.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

A friend took me to Nina's on Sunday night for burgers and chocolate cake. Both were delicious. My friend was shocked at the size of his Big Daddy. It was massive, but also tasty. We ate everything little thing off our plates. I will definitely return to sample the rest of the menu. If you are craving a burger while in KTM, this is the place to visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Hands down one of the best burgers I had in KTM. I have been craving for quite sometime and their meltdown burger hit the bulls eye for me. Great job! Keep it flowing.