“Amazing experience!”

More Info
and up
Pharping Asura Cave Meditation Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Spiritual Nepal Treks, A Nepal based company, organizes reasonably priced, reliable, Eco-friendly, custom treks and adventure programs that combine meditation, yoga and traditional massage in Nepal, Tibet, India and Bhutan. Request to take part in a rewarding, socially responsible, assistance program through our sister organization, Third Eye Volunteers Nepal. These programs are suitable for all ages, regardless of expertise.International tour organizations interested in promoting mutual partnerships are welcome.
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My time in Nepal was nothing short of a dream, thankfully I have Nepal Spiritual Trekking to thank for that. Both Bijaya and Raj are lovely souls, very attentive to your needs and eager to make your experience all that you hoped for and some. As a lone traveller, I had my reservations fortunately they quickly subsided once I was placed with my group and began my experience. If you're looking for a raw, authentic view of Nepal, this is the company for you!

1  Thank imlora
in 5 reviews
in 7 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed May 10, 2014

After two weeks volunteering, we spent two weeks traveling with Nepal Spiritual Trekking; everything organized and coordinated by Nepal Spiritual Trekking and its sister company. Our guide Bijaya proved to be extremely knowledgeable about pretty much every relevant topic during our physical and spiritual journey. Besides being a great guide, Biji also became a true friend. So if you're looking for a journey in Nepal with a company and guide that is besides flexible, friendly, and honest, also a spiritually-minded local expert, look no further! By far the best organization I've ever been with.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Travelling through Nepal with the organization was one of the best decisions we ever made. While trekking, we received amazing service and guidance, had a lot of fun, and saw as many things as our time would allow.

Information put together with a very good sense of humour, is a good description of Bijaya and this organization. If (or rather when) i would go back to Nepal, i wouldn't even have to doubt which organization i would call. Here, i made friends for life.

1  Thank Nick M
Reviewed April 29, 2014

When I was stuck with the daunting task of selecting activities whilst in Nepal I came across Nepal Spiritual Trekking. After seeing what they had to offer I knew my task became even harder. I sent an email to the company explaining what I was looking for and how long I was there for. Within 1 hour of sending the email I had a reply from Bijaya the owner of the company. He had laid out my time giving me many options. We communicated numerous times with no hassle whatsoever with prompt replies. He was ever so accommodating to my requests. Bijaya is an asset to his company. His staff as well are a credit to him. Krishna my tour guide was wonderful. I got sick during my stay and was taken care of by Krishna. There was constant communication also from Bijaya to see how my health was. They went beyond their needs to make sure I was bought back to health. Their concern for my health and happiness beyond anything else I will forever be grateful for. Having to rearrange and cancel parts of my trip was no hassle or issue for them. I can talk forever on how great, caring, knowledgeable and genuine Bijaya and Krishna are but you must see for yourself. I would never consider using anyone else after all they did for me.
Thank you both, you made my trip highly enjoyable under the circumstances I faced.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My trip to Nepal and specifically, my hosts, Bijaya Ghimire and Nepal Spiritual Trekking, was both life changing and transformational to me. Whether trekking, traveling to a monastery, or taking a day trip, Bijaya was very knowledgeable, accommodating, and informative. We extensively discussed the many layers of Nepali culture and I found a huge opportunity for incredible growth on this journey.

I have a second trip arranged to return to Nepal, and will be staying with and traveling with Bijaya and Nepal Spiritual Trekking again - in September. I look forward to my visit, and know I will be in the company of huge hearts and kindness. :-)