1,307 results
All reviews nepalese restaurant an oasis fusion bar day bed beautiful hotel wooden windows junior suite heritage hotel close to the airport rooms are huge beautiful architecture main restaurant nepali culture chaotic kathmandu busy city sitting area the hustle and bustle
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I was amazed to see the hospitality scenec buty is unmatched location beautiful non comparable staff is courtious and polite naplese hospitality is great will definately come back nepal. Lake nearby is beautiful coffeeshop is amazing just relax and read a book with a sip of coffee

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 3, 2019

I am so impressed and pleased by the impeccable and sincere service at Dwarikas. The hotel itself is stunning with lots to explore. But what made the experience exceptional was the staff. From Arjun who made our dinner feel special at the restaurant; the breakfast staff who delighted in explaining the exotic local spread; Sumit who answered my call in the middle of the night and assisted my dad; Shekhar who offered fruits and bottles of water to bring to my dad when he was unwell.

I wish I could have stayed longer and met more of the wonderful people who made Dwarika’s feel like home.

Room tip: the hotel is a widespread complex. ask for a room with elevator access
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Not to gush about how much my husband and I loved this hotel. The decor, the wood, the wood carvings, the room, the ambiance were our style. We wanted to move in here immediately. None of that is important if you do not have the staff. The people working here were all great, friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and so beautiful. I do not know what the mattress or sheets and pillows had in them, but I have never slept so well in my life. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. By the way the picture on the side does not even begin to show how beautiful this hotel is.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Suite accommodation was large/neat/clean. Staff provided excellent service. Multiple restaurants on site. Super breakfast buffet. Evening dress was casual. Hotel was booked through tour company. You won't be disappointed staying here.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2019

We had the opportunity to stay at the hotel and was not disappointed. The rooms are large and elegant, plenty of nice touches and multiple restaurant options on site. We loved all the food and service. We enjoyed dining in the courtyard and being surround by wonderful architecture. We enjoyed dining in the courtyard and being surround by wonderful architecture. It was a great way to end the day in beautify, greenery and removed from the city bustle.

Enjoyed the spa and benefited from their help in getting tours setup. Internet access was great, it was easy to use. We were very happy at the quality of the tours and the guides flexibility with us. He was patient and ensured we had a great experience.

Room tip: I suggest a window that faces the courtyard.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends