Dwarika's Hotel
Agoda.com
$175
$126
Travelocity
Hotel Silver Home(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
$13
Agoda.com
$27
$22
  • Restaurant
Shree Tibet Family Guest House(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
$11
$9
$101
$98
$73
$64
HotelQuickly
1,173 results
All reviewsnepalese restaurantan oasisfusion barliving museumday bedbeautiful hotelwooden windowsjunior suiteheritage hotelrooms are hugeclose to the airportnewari stylemain restaurantnepali culturechaotic kathmandubusy citysitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This was an unusual experience. I was there for all of four days, most of which were spent inside the hotel owing to the conference programme and the frequent rain. Yet I never felt locked in. The hotel is a traditional style structure built around courtyards dotted with trees. The rooms are large and airy, furnished again in traditional style, with antique type furniture, huge bathrooms with stone walls. The food - Nepali as well as continental (except the okay breakfast) - was excellent. And the service was the best I have experienced - genuinely friendly, quick responses, simply top-of-the-world. The down side was the noisy air conditioning (yes, you need it in September in Nepal!), which seemed to be switched off (though the a.c.'s fan continued) from time to time owing to power cuts. The hotel is just ten to fifteen minutes from the airport, close to the famed Pashupatinath Temple, and, despite being in the midst of the city's bustle, an oasis of peace. Try it and see....

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2012

the art, crafts and cultures are within Dwarika's hotel, every time I stay here, it makes me feel I am staying in one of the greatest hotel in Nepal. the cultural heritage you find here as soon as you enter, very nice rooms, lovely lovely garden, the swimming pool, and in face everything in this hotel is that you enjoy. the nepali food in thali is endless, priceless and unique you keep eating. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: you can stay in any room, all rooms have their own style and history. if you are in kathmandu, Dwarika's is the place ti be.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Emily B
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We went to Nepal for our honeymoon and I came across this hotel..as soon as my wife saw this, she said we have to go here. I was amazed by the service we had here, one of the best hotels we stayed. The rooms very lovely, and unique. super close to the airport..The food at the pub, rest.,in door dining all were outstanding. But what standout here is the how friendly the staff is..they provided our trips and suggested everything to see..we really enjoyed our time there and will be back soon. thank you for a memorable honeymoon...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JeffinRaju
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I would say it is one of the best hotel in Kathmandu town. As you enter in the hotel you found it so beautiful luxury heritage hotel. As far I think it is only luxury heritage hotel in this town.
Big spacious rooms with architectural dream. They have very decent friendly staff and atmosphere. Very good restaurant and food. It is not close to the touristy center but still it is in the middle of the town.
Price range is not less then $200 for a night.
Wish you all the best.

Room Tip: Luxury rooms are very beautiful.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Incrediblerealindia1
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Kathmandu seemed so noisy, dusty and full of people when we arrived and on arriving at Dwarika's, the hustle and bustle seemed to vanish. We had three stays there during our holiday and all our rooms were very good. Two of them were very spacious. The pool was very relaxing and there are lots of areas in the central courtyard to laze around. The staff were very attentive and helpful.

Stayed: April 2012