“I enjoyed staying here”

Chillout Resort Pvt. Ltd
Ranked #199 of 458 Kathmandu B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for about two week in June and July 2013. I really enjoyed my time at the hotel because the rooms were very clean, the staff was friendly and reliable, and the breakfast was great!

The hotel does an excellent job arranging local activities, including treks and day excursions.
Facilities such as hot water, 24 our electricity despite of load shedding using solar panel, WiFi facilities , business center, travel booking make my stay easier, location of hotel that makes ease of access to many tourist destination was wonderful , a few minutes walk to the center of Thamel but so far away in terms of hustle and bustle was awesome .The rooftop garden was a great place to sit and have a drink.

I would highly recommend staying at the chillout Resort to anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay at affordable prices! A great place to stay and I would certainly recommend it to anyone visiting Kathamndu, wanting to be close to the action and having a place of retreat to recharge ones energy.

Stayed July 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This hotel is good location for shopping and spend d life in thamel . Have clean room and comfortable , good roof top restaurant and staff freindly and this hotel will be my future plan for next visit . ONCE IS NOT ENOUGH

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay when I was in Nepal even thought I was there for a shot period of time. Very friendly people at Roof Top Restaurant and the serving we excellent indeed. More then what I expected. Thank you very much and I hope to visit Nepal soon again. My feeling was great.

Room Tip: its in a suitable location that anyone can easily go there to have fun with their friends or familie...
Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Hotel situated in the heart of Thamel, was recommended to me by m friend.
I spend here one week and I have no complaints. I had good access to wifi, hot water all the time and they have slower energy for light 24 hrs in all rooms.
The personnel was very helpful. They have a very nice roof top restaurant. I always had the hotel´s breakfast in the mornings and amazing dinner with life music in the night.
It is clean hotel with friendly personnel and a nice roof top restaurant. The hotel had arranged a pick-up for me from the airport
I was more than happy to stay here and I be back! for sure in a future :D

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank janathan H
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Confortable big rooms and good price . Very nice roof top with a restaurant and many diferent plants where you can spend tthe time eating, meeting people, relaxing. The staff is very nice, friendly and helpfull. WiFi in the rooms and also in the roof top. And there is electricity 24 hours!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Stayed here around 12 days, I got Giardia when I got back from trekking and the staff was nothing but accommodating the entire stay. Super helpful guys and pleasant to deal with, Price was reasonable as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank nikolai W
Reviewed April 29, 2013

During my months stay in Nepal I used Chillout resort as a base to travel from. It should be remembered that Chillout caters for the budget traveller and by Kathmandu standards I found my accomodation quite adequate, having my own shower and toilet and spacious room. If you prefer 5 star facilities then book into a five star hotel and pay the price. Initially I asked for a different room on a higher floor and the management were quite happy to accomodate me. During my stay all the members of the staff from the management down did everything in their power to look after me and aid me in whatever way possible, be it finding restuarants, seeing the sights in Kathmandu, finding a reputable trekking company or helping me get from A to B. At no time did anybody try to rip me off or do anything negative and during my various sojourns into Nepal some of the staff privately looked after my laptop and other valubles when the safety lockers were taken by other travellers. In conclusion I have to say to my fellow travellers that it is up to you and your interaction with the locals that will determine if you have a nice stay or not.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kathmandu
Kathmandu Resort Hotel
Kathmandu City Hotel
Kathmandu City Hotel
#39 of 207 in Kathmandu
Grand Norling Hotel's Resort Country Club & Spa

Been to Chillout Resort Pvt. Ltd? Share your experiences!