“Cho Oyu 2013”

Kathmandu Valley Single Track Mountain Bike Tour
Ranked #361 of 597 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Treks, Expeditions, Tours and Mountain Biking in NEPAL, TIBET, BHUTAN & INDIA since 1998. We offer competitively priced trips to a set of destinations which we know well. Well resourced in the field but not heavily marketed, these trips are fantastic mix of expert guides, good itineraries, good logistics and a great crew of people.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have undertaken three separate expeditions with Makalu Adventure over the past four years - two to Cho Oyu and one to Chulu East. I have found Mohan and his team to be honest, sincere and hard working and I would recommend them to others. Makalu provide real value for money so don't expect the luxuries provided by the big money 5-star providers. If I return to the Himalayas, I'll definitely be contacting Mohan!

1  Thank JohnP1649HX

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I can highly recommend Mohan and his team at Makalu Adventures. Everything was extremely well organised, the food was excellent, the staff were hardworking, friendly and fun, and Mohan himself is a real gentleman, who knows this business backwards.

1  Thank Glenn M
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Fantastically organized bespoke trip from start to finish.

Mohan and his team at Makalu Adventure took personal care of every detail from the very moment we arrived at Kathmandu airport, ensuring our planned adventure ran smoothly. Our Sherpa guides and porters were excellent and worked hard to ensure we had a great time, working tirelessly to overcome the challenges we faced along the way.

If you want a fantastic adventure in Nepal with flawless organization Makalu Adventures are the team to pick. I'd not hesitate to use them again for trekking/climbing in Nepal.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Makalu Adventure is 1st class if you are used to well run and clean american things. From their Americanized Hotel located in a quiet enclave amid the hustle and bustle of Thamel, to their airport pickup and trekking services, these guys are the best and most reliable I have used. The owner is the Secretary of the Trekking Association of Nepal and he means business. He goes overboard to attract return customers. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Not a holiday an adventure!

Cannot praise Makalu Adventure enough.

Mr Mohan and his team were excellent from start to finish!

Everything possible was done to make our adventure work and a great time was had by all.

Highly recommend this company for adventures in Nepal.