Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $350.00
from $2,200.00
from $1,219.00
More Info
All reviews poon hill guide santosh amazing experience guide called annapurna circuit big family my friend mountain guide base camp trek fantastic company two hours everest region airport pickup every step days trekking amazing guide nepal tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

帰りの飛行機をルクラで待っている際に声をかけてもらい、飛行機のリコンファームを3日とも丁寧にしてくれ、部屋まで天気などの近況を教えに来てくれました。また、民家などのディープな場所にも案内してくれ、ネパールならではのお酒を振る舞ってくれたおかげで3日とも充実した時間を過ごせました。

When I was waiting for the return plane at Lukla, he reconform of our the plane 3 times, and came to the room to tell me about the weather and other conditions. He also guided me to deep places such as private houses and had a good time all three days thanks to the sake of Nepal.

Thank you Adventure Bound Raj!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

though it was rainy season, there was little rain at daytime and we can even see the Himalayen mountains clearly from Tadapani. the guide was also really good. he was friendly and help us trek comfortably. thank you.

2  Thank m8i2y3ase
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

I did this trek of four days that I can summarize as " nature, adventure, stunning views, in fantastic company".
We saw Incredible landscapes, crossed bridges of every kind and we even crossed rivers on foot, climbed many stairs and had very good moments.
My guide (Raman) was very attentive and gentle, and explained to me everything I was curious about.
Thank you very much for such a nice trip!
Maybe one day I'll repeat with you ;-)

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Even the preparations started very good as Laxman, the owner of the agency patiently and detailed answered all of our questions, concerns. Since we, a couple well above 60+, had several questions as we have never did a trek like this before.
Our guide, Raman went far beyond as a guide, he became a good friend of us. He was carrying my backpack for two days! He surprised us with some apples, brought on the trek by himself nicely presented after each dinner. He selected us always the best guest houses, took care of the hot showers and the best food. Sometimes he helped us with the change as we had most of the time 1000 notes only. He was not just polite, but also very descrete. Always explained us what route we are facing, how long it will take, how difficult the day would be, so we were very well prepared for each day.

We will definitely recommend Adventure Bound and especially Raman, our guide among our big family and friends.

Many thanks, again!

Reviewed June 28, 2019 via mobile

Recently I went Nepal in vacation with my family. We did Kathmandu Chitwan Lumbini and pokhara tour with adventure bound. We had really great time in all areas. All the service for during our stay was perfect Hotel was nice in every area with breakfast, Driver Ganesh and guide Santosh are friendly helpful people our guide explain all about Nepali culture lifestyle temples and mountain. Which was great !
I really thanks to mr. Laxman Aryal owner of the company and his team ! We will come back again !

Date of experience: June 2019