“Good organization. Great memories.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Adventure Great Himalaya - Private Day Tours

Adventure Great Himalaya - Private Day Tours
Ranked #60 of 590 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Great Himalaya is a government registered and reputed company comprised of qualified and experienced professionals. Adventure Great Himalaya has provided thousands of high quality trekking and tours trips for clients from all over the world.We are an adventure trekking, tour company based in Nepal specializing eco-friendly; trekking, mountaineering, scenic tours, wilderness expeditions, overland adventures, special interest tours in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India.
Moscow, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Good organization. Great memories.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I tagged along with some friends who had already organized a trek with this company. I needed to leave was earlier on a earlier day than my friends. The owner gladly organized a slightly different schedule for me. I felt well-taken care of and safe. My companions and I enjoyed all the places we stayed for the night and ate at throughout the trek. The porters were funny and helpful. I enjoyed myself and would trek with this company again.

Visited February 2012

• Thai first
Wijchen, The Netherlands
“Very friendly and helpfull”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I did the Langtang and Goisakunda trek from 15 December till 30 December together with one guide and one porter and it was terrific. Not only they were very kind and helpful, but it was also great fun with these guys.
I can only strongly recommend this trekking agency and Babu did everything he could to make my journey as pleasant as possible.

Visited December 2012
Penang Island, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Reliable service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Communications prior to trip with Mr Babu (MD) was very prompt and informative. We were provided with a good english speaking guide for our ABC trek, who provide us with good advise on food on drinks intake as well organise a trek schedule that match our capabilities.
Our group of 7 persons, ALL made it to ABC and we are totally thrilled with this achievement which we believe is made possible with the great service provided by Adventure Great Himalaya Treks.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank ejong
Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Secret of success @ Langtang 20 Oct -03.11.12”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

There was my 1st time trekking in my life , Langtang one of the amazing place ,full of natural beautiful scenery . It's awesome always on the road .
My opportunity at trip advisor blog .Thank You for all the arrangement , especially handsome guide and handsome porters accompany Lol. . Happy for met all of you during the Langtang Trek . I am proud of the co-operation between guide and porters being do the good jobs in team. I wish to join AGHT's (Adventure Great Himalaya Treks) again for next treks . My unforgettable experiences with AGHT's .

Visited October 2012
1 Thank 13Pax
“Reliable service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

The service was reliable, quick and very friendly! If you want to experience warm and genuine welcome in Nepal from the first day on, than this is the agency to choose and visit!