“Good organization. Great memories.”

Adventure Great Himalaya - Private Day Tours
Ranked #90 of 735 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Great Himalaya Treks & Expeditions offers major trips of delightful and memorable holidays from leisure, moderate to challenging adventure around Nepal and adjoining Himalayan countries Bhutan and Tibet. We are Local Nepalese Trekking Company Based in Kathmandu City, Organize Nepal Trekking , hiking, Climbing and adventure travel tour in Himalaya Region, specialist for Everest Base camp Trek, Annapurna trekking and more Trekking in Himalaya
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I tagged along with some friends who had already organized a trek with this company. I needed to leave was earlier on a earlier day than my friends. The owner gladly organized a slightly different schedule for me. I felt well-taken care of and safe. My companions and I enjoyed all the places we stayed for the night and ate at throughout the trek. The porters were funny and helpful. I enjoyed myself and would trek with this company again.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I did the Langtang and Goisakunda trek from 15 December till 30 December together with one guide and one porter and it was terrific. Not only they were very kind and helpful, but it was also great fun with these guys.
I can only strongly recommend this trekking agency and Babu did everything he could to make my journey as pleasant as possible.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Communications prior to trip with Mr Babu (MD) was very prompt and informative. We were provided with a good english speaking guide for our ABC trek, who provide us with good advise on food on drinks intake as well organise a trek schedule that match our capabilities.
Our group of 7 persons, ALL made it to ABC and we are totally thrilled with this achievement which we believe is made possible with the great service provided by Adventure Great Himalaya Treks.

1  Thank ejong
Reviewed January 7, 2013

There was my 1st time trekking in my life , Langtang one of the amazing place ,full of natural beautiful scenery . It's awesome always on the road .
My opportunity at trip advisor blog .Thank You for all the arrangement , especially handsome guide and handsome porters accompany Lol. . Happy for met all of you during the Langtang Trek . I am proud of the co-operation between guide and porters being do the good jobs in team. I wish to join AGHT's (Adventure Great Himalaya Treks) again for next treks . My unforgettable experiences with AGHT's .

1  Thank 13Pax
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

The service was reliable, quick and very friendly! If you want to experience warm and genuine welcome in Nepal from the first day on, than this is the agency to choose and visit!