“Vista trek: feels like travelling with friends!”
Review of Vista Trek

Vista Trek
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: At Vista Trek (Pvt.) Ltd, our main aim is to give all who travel with us a memorable and rewarding experience, and to share our knowledge of Nepal’s natural and cultural heritage. As such, we will provide you a chance not only to see the Himalaya, but also to experience Nepali culture, history and religion up close. We are sure the great gulps of the clean, fresh Himalayan air will invigorate you, and we look forward to sharing our beautiful country with you.We offer a variety of services to make your trip to Nepal and beyond exciting and memorable. We specialize in adventure activities in the Nepal Himalaya, as well as Tibet, Bhutan, and India, and have an array of highly experienced guides (fluent in English, Japanese, Spanish, Hindi & French) who have been leading people through the Himalaya for over a decade. So, whether you are interested in trekking, climbing, expeditions, bungy jumping, river rafting, jungle safaris, or prefer sightseeing and cultural/historical tours, we can help you plan the perfect holiday. In order to make your stay hassle free, we are also able to assist with accommodation and transportation reservations. If you choose trekking or climbing, we can provide you with support (professional guides, sherpas, cooks, porters) and any necessary clothing, climbing gear, or equipment. We can also assure you that your guide and other support members (if any) will be equipped for the various climates you will experience, ensuring everyone’s safety and enjoyment.We feel our guests are like members of our family, and this is reflected in our hard work, diligence and attentiveness to our clients. It is our great pleasure to provide you with whatever you need to make your holiday an enjoyable one, and our professional team is capable of bringing your dream to reality whether you are a professional climber or beginner seeking new challenges.Reasons to Travel with Vista Trek:* Safety* Reliability* Variety of Services.* Experienced and Honest Staff* Equipment
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Together with my boyfriend I staid in Nepal in march-april 2011. Because we wanted to do/see a lot of things in a short ammount of time, we decided to go to a travel agency. Normally we're a little sceptic about agencies, and we like to plan things on our own. But we never regret booking by this agency! We went to Chitwan National Park, Pokhara, 12 days trekking to Annapurna Base Camp and two days of rafting. Everything was well organised: nice sleepingplaces, friendly/funny guides, cheap, ... We even build up a nice friendship with Ishwar, the boss, and our guide ganyendra. We hope to go back some day. In one sentence: I recommand this agency to everybody!

15  Thank marliesvhw

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My experience with Vista Treks has been amazing from the beginning till the end! From answering my many questions before the trip to being incredibly flexible in the schedule while we were trekking,Vista Treks has indeed exceeded my expectations in providing excellent customer service. Our guide Gyanendra was also very helpful and entertained us with his excellent knowledge of the country/culture and even taught us several Nepali games! All in all, Vista Treks is definitely a reliable trekking company and if your looking for guides to the Himalayas, look no further!

15  Thank Jeremypong
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Had an amazing 3 weeks in Nepal with Vista Treks. The trek through the Langtang valley was professionally organised by Ishwar and the team. He made sure we got to see all the best country and in whatever time we wanted. I have no hesitation in recommending Vista for anyone who wants an awesome, well organised Nepal adventure!

15  Thank Tony D
Reviewed July 9, 2012

All I can say is that I had the most memorable trek of my life. I think I can tell all my stories to my grand children. :)
Wonderful service and guidance by Vista Trek

15  Thank CastroIsa
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We had the best time EVER! The weather was great for the entire 20 days and the scenery totally awesome. I highly recommend doing this trek with Vista Trek! Our guide Kishwor was so nice, funny and helpful. He organized and fixed all sorts of things for us, without us even noticing him doing the work - no idea how he did it. He told us about Nepal, the scenery and mountains, and thought us some Nepali. Baba was our porter - and also REALLY nice. Things could not have been better. We can not wait to come back and hike in Nepal again! Thank you for a great experience. We keep telling all our friends, they are just so jealous:)

15  Thank makalanim