“Annapurna Base camp adventure”

Trekking Team Pvt. Ltd. - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Trips leading since 1991. Offer day tour to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan trekking, rafting, safari, Everest flight and city tours.
Reviewed April 7, 2015

We took a trip to Annapurna Base Camp with Trekking Team Pvt. It was important for us to choose a local agency as we hoped that our payments would benefit the people of the region as much as possible. Our guide was terrific. He helped us learn about the language, culture and religions we encountered. He was tapped into the wider community of guides and porters always gathering info that would be crucial towards making good decisions regarding safety and the trail ahead. His communications skills were excellent and he would occasionally break into Nepali song when a tune came to mind. Both the guide and the agency in Kathmandu were constantly monitoring our health and happiness. When phone communication was possible we would be called by the head office to see how things were going. The whole Trekking Team was professional, experienced and best of all very caring people! We highly reccommend Trekking Team Pvt. for a great Nepal mountain adventure.

1  Thank Michael W
"high altitude"
"every step of the way"
"tea house"

Reviewed March 31, 2015

Truly a team, from owners to guide and porter, this company worked together, seamlessly and professionally, to provide an extraordinary, dream-come-true experience for my son and I to, and over, Thorung La Pass. As a veteran of many back country ski touring trips in the Western Canadian mountains, I was impressed by their knowledge and decision making in keeping us safe without removing the adventure part. They custom tailored our time lines, requests and whims into a smooth and appropriate tour. I especially appreciated how well taken care of the guide and porter seemed to be [not to be taken for granted here in Nepal where I saw porters crossing snow fields under heavy loads, in shabby runners and inadequate clothing]. And, last but not least, the thoughtful, personable attitude of the whole team.

Reviewed March 23, 2015

It was such a pleasure meeting Ram and his team in Nepal. They operated professionally and with real integrity at all times from early email communications designing the trek to completing an incredible journey with them.

As a 25 year old female travelling and trekking on her own, I felt completely at ease trusting Ram and his team. I was provided with an amazing female guide at my request named Papila. Not only was she experienced and diligent throughout the whole trek, but also such a friendly, warm and open person to be travelling with. Throughout my trek, other fellow trekkers I met would often comment on what a great guide she was. My porter Dhurba too was amazing and I had a great time sharing jokes and learning some Nepalese words from him - and felt really comfortable knowing that I was travelling with two highly experienced trekkers.

Could not recommend a better company to be trekking with, and certainly looking forward to my next adventure with them.

Reviewed March 11, 2015

From our first enquiry to this company we were very impressed. Responses to emails were quick and detailed including a fully costed breakdown against the itinerary we wanted to do so that we knew exactly what we were paying for. They were also very happy to fulfil the flexibility we wanted. Ram and his team looked after us impeccably throughout our trip and everything went like clockwork or was quickly adjusted when needed. Our guide for our treks, Kuumar rai was excellent and took great care of us. Thank you to the whole team for making our holiday in Nepal such a wonderful experience. We couldn't recommend them enough.

1  Thank Diane_Owen2014
See more reviews
Reviewed February 6, 2015

Very Professional Company. Great communication with us in Australia pre trek then everything ran as smoothly as could ever be expected once there. Fabulous guide with wonderful knowledge and ability to assess our abilities and adjust accordingly ( I'm 57 and travelled with my 19yo son). Our guide showed us sights, views and places that are now treasured memories whilst we saw other trekkers march past us oblivious to it all. Porters were so very cheerful and kind despite my slow pace.
Incredible attention to every small detail making the trip seamless without us feeling micromanaged or constrained. Go book with Trekking Team Pv tLtd now!

4  Thank rosandchris