Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Valley of Katmandou with Ramshing

We decided to do a Small trek during our short stay in Katmandou. Our circuit was Chisapani... read more

Reviewed today
SammoHung2018
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
via mobile
A great trip

We have just finished a week trekking to Annapurna Base Camp organised by Ram and his team at... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Tania M
South Yarra, Australia

All reviews poon hill his brother upper mustang annapurna base camp thank you very much went the extra mile day trek many thanks guide ram an awesome experience great trek gokyo ri guide porter airport pickup high altitude every step of the way tea house
Reviewed March 23, 2015

It was such a pleasure meeting Ram and his team in Nepal. They operated professionally and with real integrity at all times from early email communications designing the trek to completing an incredible journey with them.

As a 25 year old female travelling and trekking on her own, I felt completely at ease trusting Ram and his team. I was provided with an amazing female guide at my request named Papila. Not only was she experienced and diligent throughout the whole trek, but also such a friendly, warm and open person to be travelling with. Throughout my trek, other fellow trekkers I met would often comment on what a great guide she was. My porter Dhurba too was amazing and I had a great time sharing jokes and learning some Nepalese words from him - and felt really comfortable knowing that I was travelling with two highly experienced trekkers.

Could not recommend a better company to be trekking with, and certainly looking forward to my next adventure with them.

Reviewed March 11, 2015

From our first enquiry to this company we were very impressed. Responses to emails were quick and detailed including a fully costed breakdown against the itinerary we wanted to do so that we knew exactly what we were paying for. They were also very happy to fulfil the flexibility we wanted. Ram and his team looked after us impeccably throughout our trip and everything went like clockwork or was quickly adjusted when needed. Our guide for our treks, Kuumar rai was excellent and took great care of us. Thank you to the whole team for making our holiday in Nepal such a wonderful experience. We couldn't recommend them enough.

1  Thank Diane_Owen2014
Reviewed February 6, 2015

Very Professional Company. Great communication with us in Australia pre trek then everything ran as smoothly as could ever be expected once there. Fabulous guide with wonderful knowledge and ability to assess our abilities and adjust accordingly ( I'm 57 and travelled with my 19yo son). Our guide showed us sights, views and places that are now treasured memories whilst we saw other trekkers march past us oblivious to it all. Porters were so very cheerful and kind despite my slow pace.
Incredible attention to every small detail making the trip seamless without us feeling micromanaged or constrained. Go book with Trekking Team Pv tLtd now!

4  Thank rosandchris
Reviewed February 1, 2015

I have just returned from three days in Nepal, with a camera full or photos and a notebook of recipes. All of my travels in and around Kathmandu were organized by the three brothers who run Trekking Team. The highlight of my visit was taking a cooking class with Chef Anu (married to middle brother Ram). We prepared seven dishes (!) in their kitchen and had a most excellent meal together in their dining room. While the sightseeing the prior day with younger brother "Sam" was spectacular, the highlight of my visit was elder brother Hari taking me to the local market to buy ingredients and spices I could not otherwise have found where I stay in Delhi. These are the most genuine and helpful people I have come across in my three year stay in South Asia.

2  Thank RawKitchenWizard
Reviewed January 29, 2015

We had the pleasure to stumble upon Hari the owner of the Trekking Team as we were looking to rent a car for the day's site seeing. He was so positive and helpful as he helped us organize the program. His brother Ram accompanied us and we had a great experience. They knew we were looking to take a cooking class on Napalese food and offered to come to their home to learn. What a great experience to meet Hari's father, 2 brothers and their smiling wives and children. They showed us how to make 7 dishes using unusual spices we had never heard of. The food was made with so much love and care we really enjoyed sitting down with family to eat this incredible meal.
This is a beautiful family business and they took care of us like we were there family. I highly recommend this company.