“Mustang, Nepal”

Trekking Team Pvt. Ltd. - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Trips leading since 1991. Offer day tour to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan trekking, rafting, safari, Everest flight and city tours.
Reviewed January 10, 2015

We were in Mustang, Nepal from 31 Dec 14 - 04 Jan 15. Pathak was very prompt in email replies. He paid attention to our itinerary tweaks we wanted in our itinerary. Even though, he was sending out itineraries templates, he addressed and was meticulous in changing to address our concerns.

We are a group of 3 girls from Singapore and met our guide Ram Kumarai. He is such a caring, kind, resourceful guide. The weather took a bad turn when we reached jomsom and our itinerary changed entirely. RamK was always thinking of solutions e.g. by jeep, running around in the wet, cold morning (strong winds and melted snow) to source for porters / public buses for us. He is amazing. He always takes care to remind us to get some hot soups, hot coffee and lemon honey to warm our lungs in the cold. He is like a brother, family. There was never a single moment where we felt we were left behind to think of think of solutions for ourselves. Always, RamK will seek our opinions before proceeding with what he had in mind, you should definitely request for his service with the trekking team.

Pathak was lovely too, calling us everyday to check if we were okay and always apologizes because of the weather. We took a chance and insisted on mustang (in winter) so really, there was no one to blame.

When it was time to leave Nepal, it was really hard because of the friendships we formed just over 6 days. RamK takes team for trekking too, he's our superman from the Everest (his hometown). You can take a look at him in the photo posted. RamK speaks VERY good English, so don't worry,

Conditions at Mustang was far from comfortable i.e. the bumpy public bus ride was dangerous (overpacked and top loaded with luggages on extremely bumpy mountain roads with hairpin turns), only cold water, long hours of electrical downtime. so I would request for you to specify for a jeepney or flight to get into jomsom, just let Pathak know. Don't get me wrong, I'm an adventure seeker but I think the balance is tipped here :D

The long journey in revealed a lost kingdom, a place that sets my mind and heart at peace. I am sure when you visit during the optimal months (spring), you will receive more than what you expect. Remember to tip your guide generously if they are really good :D

Mustang will always have a special place in our heart and I look forward we would go back to meet RamK and his team. :D I actually did not regret missing out Kathmandu and Pokhara. Hurry pack your bags now!

1  Thank AyemeGo
"high altitude"
"every step of the way"
"tea house"

Reviewed January 5, 2015

Trekking team has been reference to me by friend. I went on two treks with them. They have taken care of everything and have offer me two amazing trecks.
It is important to mention that a was a women travelling alone for the first trek and with two female friends for the second. All the members of trekking team always treated me with respect.
My guide, Ramsing, always had a smile on his face and made sure everything was perfect. I experienced altitude sickness on the first trek, my guide and porter took it very seriously and escorted me down to ensure my safety. We even went back the next day so i could reach the summit!!
I recommand this agency and all the members of the team. Travelling with them is in my opinion a sure shot of an amazing ecperience if Nepal!!

2  Thank Manon T
Reviewed December 25, 2014

At the end of October 2014 we was staying for 10 day`s at the Nationalpark Barda. Our trip was alredy pleand in the Sommer with Ram!

All Transfer`s, the Flight was perfect and our Guide as whell! The Nationalpark was beautiful and an expiriance!

God Lodges, Bardia Eco Lodge in Heaven!

Our next Tour whill be of course with Ram!!!

2  Thank 517tamara13
Reviewed December 11, 2014

Went on a 2 day trek (Dhampus + Sarangkot) and it was an experience that was truly unforgettable! Our guide Ghanashyam was very knowledgeable and helpful. Pace was just right (it was adjusted based on our request) and he really gave us a lot of opportunities to personally experience Nepali culture. And he helped us with our other needs until we left Pokhara. Truly wonderful trip! Highly recommended!

2  Thank NomadPH