Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Around Annapurna in 2 weeks

Reviewed 3 days ago
johannesallgaeu
via mobile

All reviews poon hill his brother upper mustang annapurna base camp went the extra mile thank you very much many thanks day trek guide ram an awesome experience gokyo ri guide porter every step of the way airport pickup mera peak high altitude special thanks
Reviewed 2 days ago

During last month we were first time in Nepal with my friend. We had 21 days for trek, and we were no decided which which variant of trekking would be the best. We were consider ABC or ACT. Before our trip we got contact to Trekking Team from our friend who cooperate with them form many years. We appeared in agency during first day in Nepal and we received reliable advices about trails, transport etc. I am convinced peoples who create trekking team are proffesionals, and they work with passion. I reccomend this agency! During my next trips in Nepal I plan to use their services again.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

In february we had a very nice trek around Annapurna, organized by Trekking Team and on the trek with guide Ram Kumar Rai.
Weather was perfect, all walks could be solved in a comfortable conditions till La Thorung here is was a little bit cold.
We felt save and with great support all the time by our guide and also Trekking Team. On the last point of the trek they organized airplane Tickets quick and according to our preferences.
Thanks for great time on the Annapurna Circuit,
Johannes & Julia from Germany

Reviewed 6 days ago

Just wanna say great thanks to Hari and his team for a wonderful time in Nepal. Everything was organized perfect - from the meeting in the airport on the arrival, during all the trip till our departure home. They made our time in Nepal an unforgettable experience, which now I'd like to repeat more and more. I recommend Trekking team as great people, who can help you to discover Nepal in it's best way!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

This was our first visit to Nepal and Hari and team ensured that it was an unforgettable experience. We were so happy with the level of service provided that we intend to book again through Hari on our next visit which we are already planning. The itinerary put together by Hari included all our requirements and he suggested additional places which increased our enjoyment. The accommodation, transport and levels of service were excellent, Hari was always on call for us. The overall cost was cheaper than if we had tried to do it ourselves due to Hari’s in depth local knowledge. We were treated like family as opposed to just another customer and Hari even invited us to spend the last day of the Tihar celebrations with his whole family. It was another unforgettable experience! Whether you are trekking or just visiting Nepal and want an experienced local professional to help set up your trip I can highly recommend Hari and his family team. Thanks again Hari for making our trip one we will always remember and for making us feel special!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Amazing. The Sherpas and guide gave us and all the support needed along the Langtang route which was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble.

The Langtang route is newly opened and had some challenges. The Guide cooked lovely food with limited produce as we stopped at each home stays. The Sherpas were so friendly and kept us all going with singing and laughing along the way.

The organisation from the Trekking team back at Kathmandu was really good. This was my first experience of Nepal but I will definitely be going again and using Treking Team Pvt ltd

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is our second time to use trekking team's service. I highly recommend trekking team whenever anyone like to do hiking in Himalayas. From 1st dy until the last day of our trek, we have been taken good care by good and profesional guides and porters. Padam our main guide. Birkam is his assistant and of course chandra were really helpful and friendly. We definitely go back to himalaya one day and will ask trekking team to arrange the trek again

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good service from this company....fast responses , good porters and a good guide mr.Raju hope i can join them in the other trips

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was really an amazing trecking eventhough a couple of days flight cancelation from Kathmandu to Lukla. And finally we took copper to Lukla. Journey start when we aŕrived Kathmandu 9th Sept 2018.
Our Guide "Mr. Pratap" was great well knowledgable and helpfull, always cheerful make our day great. As well as the porter, they are amazingly strong and make us really enjoy the trecking because no need to carry all the heavy stuff ourself.
Botom line Trekking Team Pvt. Ltd arrangemant was really great including how the handle contigency plan when there is weather issues that make our flight canceled.
Mr. Shyam Sir, thanks for all the arrangement and definitely would recommend Team Trekking Pvt. Ltd. to others.
See you next trip to Nepal again... Cheeers

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had the time of our lives trekking to ABC with these guys! I think the thing that can make or break the trek is the guide and they have a terrific group of guides that they work with. Our guide was not only a great guide but a great person. He was funny, friendly, and had an encyclopedic knowledge of the mountains and the region. We had debated trying to find a guide and porter on arrival but choosing the Trekking Team was the best decision we've ever made. We underestimated how challenging it would have been to sort everything out on our own either in Kathmandu or Pokhara, and having these guys sort all of that out made everything so much less stressful. Realize that for most of you this is a once in a lifetime event and the guide can really be a huge positive in allowing you to focus on the scenery and the hiking rather than the logistics.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently completed the ABC trek organized by Trekking Team, and I cannot praise them enough for their professionalism and thorough attention to detail. This was a solo trip, I hired a guide and a porter from Trekking Team. Bibek was my guide (he's a superstar!), and Prakash was the porter. Seamless and brilliant execution from start to finish!!

I did the 9-day ABC trek which included Ghorepani/Poon Hill. Trekking Team made exceptional arrangements for accommodation and transportation every step of the way. I had complete flexibility of how I wanted to shape my itinerary.

Now here's my list of reasons why you should choose Trekking Team:

1. COMMUNICATION - Initially contacted Ram in June for my October trek, and sent him countless messages with questions/comments on the itinerary, bookings, gear, etc during this timeframe. Ram was very responsive to every single message through Whatsapp. I almost felt guilty for troubling him so much, but he always responded in a timely and courteous manner. There were times when he was responding past midnight Nepal time, and I had to ask him to go to sleep, that my message didn't require an immediate response!

2. AIRPORT PIKCUP - I had a Trekking team rep and car waiting for me at KTM airport when I arrived, they gave me a quick briefing of the next days schedule and dropped me off to my hotel.

3. FLEXIBILITY - If you're doing this trek as part of your own group, or as a solo traveler without a group, Trekking Team offers great flexibility in terms of itinerary and schedule, and they make arrangements accordingly, even if you want to make changes during your trek. On the day I did ABC in the morning, I did a long trek back to Chomrong, effectively shaving off a day from our original itinerary. I contacted Ram asking if I could get a car back to Kathmandu the next day since I had a day to spare, and he confirmed all arrangements within a few hours. The next day there was a car waiting when we got to Nayapul!

4. ACCOMMODATIONS (MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR) - This is where I think Trekking Team excelled! I met several fellow trekkers on the way, and a lot of them weren't able to find suitable accommodations on the last 2 nights towards ABC. First night was at Deurali, where the lodges were packed to capacity, and the second night was at ABC itself. Several trekkers I knew ended up having to trek back in the evening to find accommodations. At ABC, many of them trekked back to MBC and stayed there for the night. The problem with staying at MBC the night before you do ABC is that you need to wake up and trek to ABC at around 4:15am for the sunrise - not something you want to do when it's freezing cold! Trekking Team had made excellent arrangements and I was able to find accommodation at Deurali and ABC without a glitch. So convenient to be able to wake up and step right out of your lodge to view the sunrise. It's priceless, and it was all made possible due to Trekking Team, and how long they've been in business. They've known the lodge owners for several years which makes it easier for them to arrange accommodations.

When I finished the trek and was back at KTM, I made quick visit to their office to meet with Hari and Ram. I thanked them for their exceptional service and professionalism. I will definitely be back in Nepal for another trek next year, maybe Annapurna Circuit or EBC, and I will use Trekking Team again for sure!!