“A trek of a lifetime!!”

Trekking Team Pvt. Ltd. - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Trips leading since 1991. Offer day tour to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan trekking, rafting, safari, Everest flight and city tours.
Bedford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A trek of a lifetime!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

My husband and i booked with Trekking Team to take us across the Thorung La pass in October 2011, for us it was a special trek of a lifetime to mark our 40th years! We had limited time in Nepal and they tailored the trip perfectly for the time that we had. From the first email enquiry i made i cannot fault Hari as he always answered my questions very promptly and patiently and i had many, nothing is too much trouble for Hari.
From the moment we arrived in Kathmandu Hari and Ramesh made us feel so welcome and they looked after us like we were family. The whole of our trek was extremely well organised and we did not have to worry about anything. Ramesh was awesome, i highly recommend that you request him as your guide, what a great guy, so happy, patient and caring.....there were many days on the trek when i was challenged with serious blisters, knee problems etc... and Ramesh and Uddhav our porter were so patient with me and also so supportive, they truly represent the open hearted qualities that have made me fall in love with Nepal and her people and i feel that we have made some great friends for life! I would most defenitely book with Trekking Team again, as long as i can have Ramesh & Uddhav as our team.
So book your trek of a lifetime with Trekking Team now!!

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Kanti was Clair... F

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I heard that Nepal should be visited, but never thought it would be so good”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I was in Nepal with 8 clients and we were lucky that we found the company Trekking team because Hari charm and professionalism made ​​our trip interesting and enjoyable. We almost did not notice the inherent difficulties. Our main goal was Mt. Island Peak and our successful climb was due to our guide Chhongba. All team supported us. I liked how they could find wise solutions in difficult situations. We really enjoyed this flexibility. This concerned the price and the timetable and our wishes. I'd like to wish the company continued prosperity.

2 Thank Irina K
Hull,England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceptional Service”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This was our first trek to Nepal.Our plan was for my wife and I to trek up to Lukla where we would be joined by my son flying in from Kathmandu following which my wife would fly home and my son and I would carry on to Gokyo.All the arrangements were skilfully made by Ram ,who could not have been more helpful.We had an excellent English speaking guide called Prakash,and a brilliant porter "fighter" who also spoke reasonable English.
The arrangements went completely wrong-through no fault of Trekking Team,because Lukla was closed to flights for a number of days.Trekking Team helped my son get a helicopter up to Lukla,but there was no way my wife was going to be able to get out for a long time.So Prakash and Ram changed everything arround and the three of us trekked back down through the foothills-superb walking.I cannot speak too highly of this company.They even fixed a 4x4 to meet us down at Jiri and took us up to the Tibet border where we had 2 days brilliant white water rafting.
This family company bent over backwards to help us through our difficulties,notwithstanding the obvious communication problems.They are lovely people who entertained us to a family dinner when we eventually got back to Kathmandu.
They should be the obvious choice for anyone wanting to trek in Nepal

1 Thank SilasHull_England
Ruda Śląska
“recommend Trekking Team - a very good agency, very nice people - professionals”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I am a regular customer of Trekking Team. In total, every year I Neplu and every time I use the services of Trekking Team. I can say that the Trekking Team (Ram and Hari) are my friends.
With clear conscience I each recommend their services.
Trekking Team has the best guides and porters. One of the guides is Ramsing Tamang - my best friend in Nepal. With him and my friends visited nine trekking routes.
The trekking team was on the ten trekking
- Around Manaslu
- Around Dhaulagiri
- Langtang valley
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Everest Trekking (Gokyo Ri, Ri Chhukunh)
Photos from these trips are on my website www.marek.bytom.pl

I recommend Trekking Team - a very good agency, very nice people - professionals

Feldkirch, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent trek!”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

In October 2010 we went on the Manaslu - trek guided by our excellent trekking guide Madhu Pandey accompanied by our very friendly porters Maila and Singabadhu. They were always in care of us and we had a lot of fun with each other. Madhu prepared extraordinary delicate dishes and he was a really good and friendly guide. My mother got a high altitude sickness an our guide Madhu and our porters stayed always with us and took outstanding great care of us and organized anything that was necessary. I totally recommend our trekking team, even in case of alpine emergency!
Thank you for the great time in Nepal!

Visited February 2011