Tasi Dhargey Inn
  • Restaurant
Hotel Buddha(Kathmandu)
Samsara Resort(Kathmandu)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewshot waterpower supplybudget placeroom service iswifiheartalleyelectricityheatingtrek
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was there several times and was so glad to stay in Tasi Dhargey Inn with excellent location. I have only good things to say! It´s for reasonable price. The staff is extremely friendly and willing to help. Exactly they helped us plan the treks and helped us a lot when we stacked in Nepalgunj. Thank you to all stuff.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Renata A
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was really surprised from friendly athmosphere which I found in this hotel. NIce room, tasty breakfast and dinner. Reasonable prices for all services. Number one pick for me if coming back to Kathmandu.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Peter L
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I am going to Káthmándú many years 2 times in year. Every time I stayed in Tasi Dhargey. Everything are perfect, service, rooms, food...If I need something, never are problém do it. Shukra and Prakesh are very good managers, responsibilite and all staff very friendly a preper help you. I have only best experience from this hotel a I recommend to all tourist. You can be sure, you will be satisficed. Shukra and Prakesh helped me so much in difficult situation after hard accident in mountains.
I you need travel agency, also in hotel...all service and prices are very good.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank radkaLiberec
lamaprakash, Owner at Tasi Dhargey Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Guest,
Namaste & Greetings from Tasi Dhargey Inn!!

Thank you so much for your wonderful positive reviews regarding our hotel and staff. We will definitely share with our entire team about your praise and acknowledgement. We are really grateful to have you as our valuable and regular guest. We commit you to give you better and better survive in upcoming days.....We always thank you for your great support!!!
We really look forward to seeing you again and again!!

With best regards,
Tasi Dhargey Inn team.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We are so glad we found the Tasi Dhargey Inn! We had been looking for a cheap but acceptable place to stay for a couple of hours when we ran into this little gem. The staff is extremely friendly and willing to help. The TV in our room didn't work, but they immediately replaced it with another. They helped us plan a trip to Nagarkot, and when we returned the next day, we got our own room back. We ordered room service coffee every morning, and it always arrived within a few minutes. The place is clean and the location is superb. I have only good things to say!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank ElizabethKon

Dear Guest,
Namaste & Greetings from Tasi Dhargey Inn!!!

We always committed to provide every one of our guests special care and homely atmosphere.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience regarding to your stay at Tasi Dhargey Inn, we will share your kind words to our team to give even better service to our upcoming guest and it motivate us to work better.
Also glad to hear that you like the service of our Restaurant.

We always thanking you and hope to see you again!!!

With best regards,
Tasi Dhargey Inn Team.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have stayed this hotel many times .this hotel is located at thamel, very short walking distance to shopping center & bar restaurant .this hotel is excellent place for me.they did such a good behave with me. i wii recommend this hotel to everyone .they have very big rooms with balcony .they do have very comfortable beds with clean towels .they have very big bathrooms ,24 hour hot water .
this time i have stayed four nights there. every morning i had supper breakfast .
excellent staff ,always smile , very capable .
this budget hotel is really suitable for budget travelers ,they have many types rooms with different prices.this hotel helped me to organized tours \ trekking \ticketing ,rafting \. . the main thing is wi-fi .they have very strong signal wi -fi.even no power. that's why this place is excellent for me .at last thanks for sukra sir and his team.

Room Tip: please choose high floor rooms..............
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo