Ways to Experience Base Camp Adventure
from $765.00
from $1,349.00
from $850.00
More Info
All reviews base camp initial email day trek worked out perfectly his team guide prakash poon hill trek dream trip everest view airport pickup incredible experience card games take care near future gokyo lakes beautiful country amazing trek
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My EBC trek went seamlessly. The views there were just spectacular. I can say to everyone, do strongly consider Base Camp. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just came back from a trip to Bhutan and Nepal, expertly organized by Shree and his team. 5 days in Bhutan and 7 days in Nepal. We had a really good time there, and I have to say, the Base Camp Team did a fantastic job with our entire itinerary! Thank you for everything.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My trek to Langtang was very nice. Is such an amazing country Nepal, and I had a good time on the trek. The views of the valley are very nice. My guide also did such a good job. I recommend very much to do a trek with Base Camp. They do a very good job.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank LizbethH1333ZQ
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our ABC trek was a fantastic experience. Special thanks to Shree for organizing everything so well. There was a bit of confusion with our transportation on the first day but it was fixed straight away by them. Our trek itself was just amazing, and our guide Shiva was excellent. I can only praise and recommend these guys.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

This was a fantastic trek. Unbelievable sights, and a really memorable experience. Our tea houses were so much fun and we met many fun people. Thank you to our guide Shakti and Base Camp!

Date of experience: March 2019