“Fantastic all around!”

$125.00*
and up
Private Full-Day Hiking Tour in Nagarkot
More attraction details
Owner description: Outshine Adventure specializes in Himalayan adventure travel with a personal touch. Our team is built upon people with proven years of adventure travel experience who have gained knowledge by personally working within local communities, or as is often the case, having lived there themselves.We are committed to environmental and social sustainability, with a percentage of profits being injected directly back into the communities in which we operate through Youth Campaign for Development a not for profit Nepalese charity. We offer the complete thrilling Himalayan experience all year round. Our energetic, dynamic, friendly and fully committed team pride themselves on being able to showcase our culture and expose the beauty that is Nepal. Draped along the greatest heights of the Himalaya, Nepal is where the ice-cold of the mountains meet the steamy heat of the Indian plains. It's a land of Yaks and Yetis, Stupas, Sherpas and some of the best trekking on earth. Nepal is an amazingly diverse country that offers something for everyone. One journey through this land is rarely enough. Nepal has always been beacon for travellers craving adventure. The famous stunning natural landscapes of the Himalayan range, the culture and renowned hospitality of the Nepalese people, provides the perfect backdrop for the adventure of a life time. Nepal offers a range of activities to suit any taste.
Austin, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fantastic all around!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Wow! What a great time I had visiting Nepal. I was lucky to have contacted Outshine Adventure a few months before my arrival. I scheduled 2 private day tours and Gokul was extremely helpful in suggesting how I should spend my time. He also helped me set-up a guided Trekking tour with his staff as well. I very much enjoyed the entire planning process and most importantly the actual delivery was above my expectations.

For my private tours of Kathmandu Valley, I had a fantastic guide. Bijay took me to explore so many fascinating sites around the valley. Bijay was so friendly, welcoming and his English was extremely good. I would highly recommend scheduling private tours to explore the best of the Kathmandu Valley and I strongly suggest you do so with Outshine Adventure.

My trekking expedition was also amazing as it was a private one. My guide and porter were both fantastic. One of the best moments of my entire "round the world" trip was when both Shankar and Nabarad sang to me a Nepalese song as we trekked our way through the forrest. Just priceless!

Hope you find this review helpful.

Visited August 2013
5 Thank Cristian A
0utshineAdventure, Manager at Outshine Adventure, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Cristian,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review to us.
It was rewarding for all of us to read that every aspect of your trip was of memorable. As usual, it will give me great joy to share your words with the team who continuously do their best to please our guests. Feedback such as yours is therefore much appreciated.

We look forward to see you again in coming future.

With best regards,
Outshine Adventure Team.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Top notch service - beginning till end”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Right from the moment we landed till it was time to leave at the airport, everything was well taken care of. Everyday was full of memorable adventures that we truly cherish. Kudos to Gokul and his team from Outshine Adventure. We particularly love the Elephant Ride in Chitwan, Water Rafting at Trishuli River, Paragliding in Pokhara and hiking up to Dhampus (not forgetting learning to sing a short version of Resham Phiriri ;) ). Outshine is able to accommodate our last minute add ons without any hassle and we truly appreciated that. An excellent relationship has been built between us and we look forward to more adventures in Nepal with Outshine. Thanks to his team Chaabi, Santosh, Nabaraj, Bijay and Arjun too. Get Gokul to plan your itineraries with you if you ever plan to head to Nepal...

Visited April 2013
7 Thank Afizah9
0utshineAdventure, Owner at Outshine Adventure, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Afizah9,

Thank you very much for your nice recommendation to us. We will share your comments with our staffs and keep trying our better services in every way. i hope to see you again for your next trip in Nepal.

Namaste,
Gokul Sapkota.
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“great trekking company”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Outshine provided very good service during our stay in Nepal. Gokul discussed with us our travelling needs daily and made all necessary arrangements. Our sightseeing guide, trekking guide and the porter were all excellent. We'll definitely use Outshine on our next trip to Nepal.

Visited October 2012
8 Thank Piotr G
0utshineAdventure, Manager at Outshine Adventure, responded to this review, December 22, 2012
Dear Piotr G,

Thank you very much for your excellence to us. We are thankful for your review. We wait to provide our services to your next trip.

With Best Regards,
Gokul Sapkota.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent customer service”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Outshine Adventure went out of their way to organise the holiday I requested. They were flexible and rearranged my trip for me after I was taken ill in the mountains. I was very impressed with the level of service and would happily recommend them to other travellers in Nepal.

Visited April 2012
15 Thank Mez408
0utshineAdventure, Manager at Outshine Adventure, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Mez406,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review to us.It was rewarding for all of us to read that every aspect of your trip was of memorable. Even though is late we would like to thank you once more for reviewing us and for having chosen to organize your trip.

We look forward to see you again in coming future.

With Best Regards,
Gokul & OAT.
Pune, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“unbelievable adventure in my life”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

i dont have words to explain abt my tour including with my frens frm outshine adventure,the well trained ,well experienced staff members,sound guiding, made our trip really an unbelievable.the motivation towards the guest was really an amazing frm our tour adventure owner mr. gokul,the reasonable cost of tour which had included all the things needed during the tour was provided,which amazed us,last but nt the least...the tour was really an energtic..

Visited January 2012