“LOBUCHE EAST, peak climbing”

Snowy Horizon Treks & Expedition
More attraction details
Owner description: Snowy Horizon Treks and Expedition would like to welcome you to the adventure holiday in the Himalayas and offer you a safe, exciting and memorable experience with the company, which over two decades has evolved from trekking and mountaineering services provider and ticketing agent of Bhandari Tours and branched of to the adventure travel logistics organisation. We are registered with the Nepalese Government Tourism Authorities and we are committed to provide services for the range of the travellers, trekkers, climbers, mountain bike riders and mountaineers in friendly, culturally enriching and safe environment. We are an active Member of Trekking Agent’s Association of Nepal (TAAN), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Village Tourism Promotion Forum Nepal (VITOF-Nepal) and Nepal Tourism Board (NTB). With first hand knowledge of our country you will experience a first rate services with utmost respect and care to the ecology of our country with our guides, climbing Sherpas, cooks and helping staff providing logistics services well aware of the impact of tourism on the ecology and committed to environment friendly practices to minimise the impact. You can use our mountaineering and climbing logistics services as well as trekking, hiking and adventure holidays in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Northern India to make your adventure an exciting and life changing experience of the Everest Base Camp trek or classic climbs of majestic Ama Dablam, unforgettable Pumori or remote Mera Peak. We take you on the foot and on the mountain bike to areas of striking beauty far off the beaten treks to remote and amazingly beautiful wilderness areas of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu, Makalu and Kanchenjunga to rarely visited wilderness of Langtang, Dolpo and to the magic and mystique of the Kingdom of Upper Mustang.
Bandung, Indonesia
“LOBUCHE EAST, peak climbing”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Snowy Horizons did a great job of setting up a trip for me (just alone n geting old) to climb Lobuche East! I would recommend this travel agency to anyone who is interested in exploring or peak climbing. I have fourth time came in Nepal and climb several trekking peak. This time, I was very lucky to find them! With Rishi Bhandari, Hari and also my experience guide, Nawang Lakpa Sherpa. And my high altitude porter, Angkami Sherpa.
Nawang Lakpa Sherpa has sixth time climbed Everest, he was humble and low profile! Good strategic, brought me till the summit! He knowed me from tropic zone, very difficult for me but he given me high determination for reach the summit. Two thumbs for him! Another team at high camp, their porters (2 peoples) run away. But Angkami Sherpa still with us (- 7 degrees Celcius). Great experience!

Johannesburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful, professional travel agency”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I booked a trip to Chitwan National Park with Snowy Horizions. Rishi helped us with our booking, and he was one of the most helpful and professional people that I have dealt with in this industry.

He was in constant contact with me through emails before the trip, giving me advice and help with transferring my deposit. He also sent me the visa form that I needed to enter Nepal, along with other helpful documents.

I was very very impressed with the hotel and guide that Snowy Horizons booked for us at Chitwan National Park. It turned out to be the best part of our holiday. The hotel was beautiful and clean. The guide, Bishnu, absolutely made the trip - he was incredibly knowledgable about the wildlife, and he made sure that everything was on time and ran smoothly. I cannot describe how much he went out of his way to make sure that our trip went perfectly.

I was initially very worried about booking a trip through a travel agency in Nepal over the internet, but it turned out to be one of the best decisions that we made.

Thank you Rishi and Snowy Horizons!

Tehran, Iran
“Baruntse and Mera peak Expedition”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had an unforgettable trip with Snowy Horison; specially in trekking route and base camp, whole staffs were very kind, responsible and hospitable. Our cook (Pemba) was perfect and he cooked delicious foods and do high quality services in difficult conditions. All arrangement were unique and on time.

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience of Everest viewing”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We were in Nepal for a conference and wanted to organise a quick helicopter trip to Everest base camp. Rishi managed to organise a heli trip with a very experienced heli crew up to Lukla, Hotel Everest View and to an advanced point near base camp. It was surreal having a cooked breakfast with an amazngly clear view of Everest and the surrounding peaks. It was a great experience for us and we throughly enjoyed ourselves. Rishi also organised a quick half day tour to fill in our day in Kathmandu.

This was not one of his firms usual treks but he successfully met and exceeded our expectations. Highly recomemended.

Visited November 2012
agra omdoa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent and reliable travel agency”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I would recommend this travel agency to anyone who is interested in exploring Nepal or neighbouring country. Snowy Horizon is not only honest, trustworthy, but also courtesy and friendly. They offer very competitive price but their service is not undermined by the price.

1 Thank WorldTravellerVan