“Very Good Set Breakfast”
Review of Bamboo Club - CLOSED

Bamboo Club
Cuisines: Chinese, Mexican, Nepali
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Best restaurant in Tourist hub Kathmandu Thamel with terrace rooftop garden serve Mexican food, continental, Chinese, Indian and Nepali set.we open from 8am to 11 pm and serve all breakfast,lunch and dinner. we always try to exceed our guest satisfaction. we provide free WiFi, both English and Nepali daily newspaper, different types of magazines of Nepal and also free Map of Thamel and Kathmandu. Our staff are also always there for you if you need any other help.
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I've eatten here once previously and was very happy with my meal. I'd eyed off their 'Set Breakfast' and came back to try it out. For R200 (+R20 tax): tea/coffee, egg (fried/omlette/etc), seemingly deep fried potato (which was really good) with a piece or two of tomato and capsicum, and two normal sized pieces of white toast with butter and jam. It was a good meal and good value.

There are newer reviews for Bamboo Club

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We would recommend the Bamboo Club in the Thamel area of Kathmandu. Staff we lovely and the food was excellent and cheap.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The food was good and the atmosphere on the top floor was nice.
Not exceptional but there is a lot of competition around

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I really very much recommend this nice rooftop restaurant within Thamel. I spent hours drinking Masala tea, enjoying a delicious set breakfast in(with banana and toast and eggs and hash brown vegetables and honey and peach jam), while reading the Kathmandu post in the sun and above the noisy roads. Go and try yourselves!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Whenever I was in this restaurant, I always feel to stay there. The view from the atmosphere and it's ambiance is great .
Food was also great. Especially I like wings chilly and serverd were also very smily. It seems like they are always ready to help us. I feel like just keep going there