“Bustling Restaurant.”
Review of Bamboo Club - CLOSED

Bamboo Club
Cuisines: Chinese, Mexican, Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Best restaurant in Tourist hub Kathmandu Thamel with terrace rooftop garden serve Mexican food, continental, Chinese, Indian and Nepali set.we open from 8am to 11 pm and serve all breakfast,lunch and dinner. we always try to exceed our guest satisfaction. we provide free WiFi, both English and Nepali daily newspaper, different types of magazines of Nepal and also free Map of Thamel and Kathmandu. Our staff are also always there for you if you need any other help.
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Bustling restaurant and bar with ambient music and the home restaurant of the 'Robin and the Revolution band'. Common hangout for various age groups.

There are newer reviews for Bamboo Club

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Reading great reviews, we tried Bamboo for breakfast. Very disappointed. Wife had waffles. They were heated from frozen, not fresh. My omlete was overcooked, tasted burnt. We had 'sweet lemon' juice, it was bitter like if you put the whole fruit, rind and all, in a juicer. We will not try breakfast there again.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

excellent place to have food. the taste is very good we have biryani, chicken sandwhich and chicken chilly. the taste of food is very good and the service was also very good. staffs were very friend and helpful and how may forget about ambiance? which is the best i would like to go again and again and the price is also very much reasonable then other restaurant than others.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We've been here (Kathmandu) for over a week now and we've made it kind of a game to visit all the restaurants we can. Bamboo Club by far as been the best in every way. The deco and atmosphere was great. The staff absolutely professional and friendly. The food was amazing, I had the chicken masala and it reminded me of a great Indian chef I used to know. The prices were just right, I mean we've seen some rather annoying mark-ups so far but NOT THIS PLACE.... All in all it was a very satisfying dinner...... I'd say to management to please keep it up so we can keep going back over and over again.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

During my last stay in Kathmandu (5 weeks) I went nearly everyday to beautiful Bamboo Club for breakfast. the comfortable chairs on the roof top invite to relax and to enjoy a great meal. The sevice is good and the lovely waiters try to make every guest a great stay. the manager is often around to welcome the visitors and to make sure that everybody is happy..I can really recommend Bamboo Club in Thamel, it is definitly worth to visit and to try the delicious food!!